DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was dumb as fek
Oh poop I didnt even look and see who posted it, thought that was another from mike ? striker come on mate don't drop to.mikes level
[/QUOTE
While I share your opinion of the assless engineer. The more I think of it, atleast she's tackling projects most millennial men couldn't do. I guess she deserves props for that. She'd be better if she finally found her butt that she seems to have misplaced.

listen to what he sayinh....?
that vid was in the uk
THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT......?..nothing more....nothing less......imo of course ?
all the figures r feked ?....they can't decide which ones to use?....they r now bak tracking on how many "might die"...?...and now 12...12 scientists have stepped forward and said none of this makes any sense ?.....watch them turn up sucieded....?....for "speaking" agenest there narrative
......this IS control of the masses....social conditioning 101......?

Last edited:
Bro, you need to take a breath here.

These guys have been pedaling the same bullshit for my entire 42 year life. I'm still here. I'm still not enslaved. And neither are you.

The only people trying to control you are the same non-effect asshats that are trying to profit by selling you fear of "the other" and their colloidal silver solutions to protect you from it, as always, found in the credits of these very youtube videos.

Ok I have a question....? here goes ??
Right so (hypothetical) I have made it right to the top and I'm officially part of "they/them" the bad men/woman who control all things? now i need a P.A.? Need a driver and......a project manager ??
Where would a nefarious person get all this help?‍♂️ is there an evil henchmen empolyment agency?? coz if there is not one, how do I hide it from team of normal people ??‍♂️ and how if iwas thinking of taking a life of a all powerful master of puppets where do I sign up?‍♂️?????
Just saying well one day when your then it all clicks and a unknown/unmarked car collects you for your new life?‍♂️?????

Last edited:
A very good question. By rights, me and the ole lady are firmly in the top 2%. As stated, my geographic location makes said weath irrelevant but anyways. Where are the people I get to control and screw over. I can't even get my kid to listen to me yet im holding 98% of people down. Amazing. Those people in those vids are morons. Is to much power and control given to the uber wealthy, yes. Are they plotting your destruction, no.

So America spends roughly 20T a year to float this great country of ours. We just signed a 2.2T dollar stimulus bill to save whats left of our economy. By my math that should easily float the country for 3-4 months if we cut some discretionary spending. So why is this bill considered only the beginning, and much more will be needed. The math doesn't add up. We should be able to shut down completely for a few months, yet a great deal of our economy never stopped. This is nothing but a way to rob the taxpayers blind. The vast majority will fall behind when the bill should be able to float all along. What a disgrace.

You gotta realize most people don't have a clue how to save money, or prepare for the unexpected. So they in turn think everyone is against them. (Dam here I go with the "they and them") im not saying any government has their peoples best interest at heart, because I truthfully think they don't give a shite for the most part. But I don't think theres a major conspiracy. Like unsaid before I try to keep an open mind, and i can see some of their points, but idk..... may need my foil hat to get it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks