Walboro 1107 fuel fitting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarred197

So after a full rebuild of my engine, i went to put the fuel lines on at the return fitting on the carb literally snapped off inside the fuel line. I know i can order this from DDM and what not. But im supposed to meetup with some people to do some bashing so im attempting to get some ideas of how i can get it fixed today. I should be able to find a small fuel fitting for a saw no? need help lol

@Seandonato73 is your guy with knowing of saws, and possible fittings and such to getnyou going, not 100% sure, but mine is replaceable I believe you have the stock 1107carb?, should be like this
I could be wrong though fellas, im judging from pics I have..why I called upon Sean..I have 1048mod carbs and they ARE replaceable.

Is it this one that's broken?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-111453_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-111453_Chrome.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210327-113744_Samsung capture.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-113744_Samsung capture.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
@Seandonato73 is your guy with knowing of saws, and possible fittings and such to getnyou going, not 100% sure, but mine is replaceable I believe you have the stock 1107carb?, should be like this
I could be wrong though fellas, im judging from pics I have..why I called upon Sean..I have 1048mod carbs and they ARE replaceable.

Is it this one that's broken?
No it’s the top one thats broken, I thought the top was the feed and bottom return and got them mixed up, went to switch em and the top one snapped

Dang! Again not 100% sure but it looks replaceable,paging @Seandonato73..he must be working right now, so you may not be ripping today but surely we'll get try to get ya fixed up asap, I did find these online, not sure where your located or you general knowledge of small engines. Pic show that these parts are available, but not sure the compatibility. And likebthe other guys said don't bother trying to glue,it'll just fail and piss ya off
don't u have any other carbs, or mabe a rig that can donate 1 for the day?
Sounds like this is his only rig and he's hit a little wall while trying to get out for a meet with his buds or he wouldnt be here @Rcjunkie ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-115820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-115820_Chrome.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3
sucksssss thats a RIP, i was hoping to post pics and vids on my kraken build page here for the boys.... ive been waiting weeks for this :cry:

Do you have lawnmower/small engine shop nearby?..look into that only other thing I can suggest is what's already been suggested get the new part from ddm and be more careful or...get the quick disconnects as well if you don't want to fuss with it

i have 2x of these for sale on ebay atm?
How much ?? UPDATE. no place around me has anything so I have to order from ddm and just for shits and giggles I super glued the fiddlestick out of it, it’s the return line so hopefully it always holds for a little bit???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks