Well it's the end of the line for the TLR 4.0 Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been thinking about a truggy recently as more people at my local track are going the truggy route.

I am a big Losi fan but they never did an electric 4.0 truggy. Yes I said the “e” word ?

X-ray are about to release there first electric truggy so might have to get one to go with my X-ray buggy.

Now if they came out with a 8x-e I would be all over it ?

It is such a beautiful and awesome car. I think if I was in the market I would take a look at JQ racing. They are a pure passion project by a Finnish nutcase and people say its the bees knees. Its not design by comitee (for a change and for better or worse) but a fullbreed racer build by racers. It is wonderfully free of gimmicky BS. Just like Losi was before a corporate overlord dumped steaming piles of hot cash on them for their soul and first born son. And this considering that I like the truggy/muggy/stadium format much more than I do buggies.

http://stories.jqracing.com

It is such a beautiful and awesome car. I think if I was in the market I would take a look at JQ racing. They are a pure passion project by a Finnish nutcase and people say its the bees knees. Its not design by comitee (for a change and for better or worse) but a fullbreed racer build by racers. Just like Losi was before a corporate overlord dumped steaming piles of hot cash on them for their soul and first born son. And this considering that I like the truggy/muggy/stadium format much more than I do buggies.

http://stories.jqracing.com
I've head a bit about jq, they look nice ? honestly,I hate Horizon hobby,losi, and all that shite. Now all they care about is the paper.

I wish what you said wasnt true Z.hb71. Losi's saving graces is in their past now. I still absolutely love the LST2 platform and my relationship with the MTXL is bordering on erotic. But it seems that in any business as the business as a whole starts to mature and suit-ties from the outside start to push out the original creators, passion start to dwindle in favour of stupid theatrics and lowering of quality. Also obsolesence by design, unfortunately. Which is still very popular. Brands like JQ are to me little lighthouses of passion and hope in a corporate fog over murky waters.

I wish what you said wasnt true Z.hb71. Losi's saving graces is in their past now. I still absolutely love the LST2 platform and my relationship with the MTXL is bordering on erotic. But it seems that in any business as the business as a whole starts to mature and suit-ties from the outside start to push out the original creators, passion start to dwindle in favour of stupid theatrics and lowering of quality. Also obsolesence by design, unfortunately. Which is still very popular. Brands like JQ are to me little lighthouses of passion and hope in a corporate fog over murky waters.
Yeah, their products aren't bad, I'd still rather give my money to them instead of traxxas. I haven't owned a losi since my Aftershock tho, I want a 5t now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks