Were do people run there large scale gas rc vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcdude99

Hi there so just wandering were do people run there large scale gas cars because i have km baja 5b and its very loud and big and just wandering were do people run these things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run open parking lots with no cars or people around,
Found a construction site had good dirt road
Always looking

NOTE: normally only run 1 tank then leave

Total fuel ran thru car so far is about a gallon not even good an broke in yet

have found couple open grass fields (parks) wanting to try when they try out a bit

I run it my yard now it a muddy mess so I been running up and the street in my neighborhood on neighbors yards lol had to stop I was getting out control so I fired up my savages been awhile thought would been shelf queens the rest of there life they are no as hard on the lawn still hard on the wallet. 20190105_211947.jpg20190105_211947.jpg20190105_211947.jpg

Im always on the hunt for new places to go. :geek:

There is a great spot a few miles from me which is ideal for my Traxxas UDR/Slash. Looks just like a Short course track with Jumps/Humps etc. Not too nice this time of year though.

I have a couple of local spots on Industrial estates where i run my FG/MCD Rally, including the one my office is on.

Ive approached a local Kart centre as they have a nice flat gravel area next to them which will be awesome for the Rally car.
Not sure they`ll let me drive around the track :LOL:

Even though there are a lot of parks near me, i still don`t feel comfortable running in them even if its away from people.

Im lucky enough to have the desert as my back yard...miles and miles of desert..cactus, and the occasional tumble weed drifting by slowly. Only thing I have to wory about is those small goffer things that run into these tiny holes in the ground. Theyre everywhere!!!
If your looking for a good spot with a mix of terrain/jumps. Try your local motocross park. Most have peewee (50cc-80cc) tracks nearby for the youngins..peewee track is awesome if you can catch a couple laps between sessions or on the off hours.perfect for 5th scale. Ask permission of course but most owners and dirtbike riders are cool with it long as your not tearing up the track. Helps to volunteer with track grooming every now and then too. :;

Last edited:
Evssv: some same lucky.. I say alot of extra maintenance. Running my buggy out in the desert does take a toll on it especially during the summer months. Not to mention the constant cleaning and filter changes after every outing. Sand gets everywhere!!

Evssv: some same lucky.. I say alot of extra maintenance. Running my buggy out in the desert does take a toll on it especially during the summer months. Not to mention the constant cleaning and filter changes after every outing. Sand gets everywhere!!
Agree.(y)..i ran my savage flux on brean beach once ......never again!:cry:!....yes it was awseome fun but not the sand everywere..:(...i would never ever take any of my 1/5th 's near sand..no chance (y)..or any of my rc's for that matter

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks