What batteries for the HPI Flux?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smc are very good! They hold higher volts under high drain. Decent price as well. Be aware that the c output is almost always exaggerated and some companies just change the label and sell the same pack for more. Gen ace were at one time highly rated, cnhl also liked by many. Good rule of thumb is the size of the wires and the weight of the pack, big wires good, heavy good, then you want the best connectors you can get, I've used castle 6.5mm since they came out and never had a problem...until I unplug them, tiny splash of wd40 works great and you can pick the car up buy the wires, but don't pull the wires from the battery or esc. There are bigger since but I never needed to try anything else. Most important regardless of what battery is the temperature of the pack, check it often first couple of runs and even set a timer to be safe, just because you get 11000 mah packs won't matter if they get to hot they will puff up, blow steam or even leak liquid, all those things you don't want to happen

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks