What carb is this one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The middle part is much wider ?‍♂️ thanks for that now we all know what your talking about. There is a bore spec and the venturi spec, what arw you talking about and measurements would be nice too.
I'll try to get you some caliper measurements tomorrow. Its late for me. Best way I can explain it for now is if you look inside a walbro carb you will notice a bump inside on the aluminum part. The Rovan has a wider opening inside. I would have to imagine that its also jetted bigger.

I'll try to get you some caliper measurements tomorrow. Its late for me. Best way I can explain it for now is if you look inside a walbro carb you will notice a bump inside on the aluminum part. The Rovan has a wider opening inside. I would have to imagine that its also jetted bigger.
I can confirm that. I can also confirm that the 1191 performs better than the 1107 in my 36cc engine with exact same tune.
The engine starves and bogs down quite a lot when I blip the throttle with the 1107 until it warms up 4 minutes later, I have to richen up the mix so much to prevent this from happening that engine just wont perform good.
None of this happens with this 1191 so Im actually very happy with it.
L- 1 1/4
H- 2 1/4

I have the same engine and carb. Its also on that paper that was in the box. (y) (y)
Oh no paper came in the box as it was the complete engine, does the carb alone comes with a manual about the carb settings??

Last edited:
I can confirm that. I can also confirm that the 1191 performs better than the 1107 in my 36cc engine with exact same tune.
The engine starves and bogs down quite a lot when I blip the throttle with the 1107 until it warms up 4 minutes later, I have to richen up the mix so much to prevent this from happening that engine just wont perform good.
None of this happens with this 1191 so Im actually very happy with it.

Oh no paper came in the box as it was the complete engine, does the carb alone comes with a manual about the carb settings??
Could it be possible the 1191 comes with a spiral diaphragm? Probably would wanna see the blueprint.

Nope. That's a totally different material.
20190725_172406.jpg
20190725_172153.jpg
And tbh all I'll run in these little carbs, solves half your issues, and I noticed better acceleration, after installing it in the dbxl. Oh another thing the one guy was saying he couldnt fuel right with his 1107, they are rated up to 50cc so there was something wrong with it, if it couldnt make a 36cc engine happy. I would guess metering issue. I literally just looked up the 1191 carb the other day on walbro site and it returns with the parts break down for the 1107. ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks