What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a bartalone pipe for the 2.0 I was cheap as these 2 rcs have single handedly cost me over 3400 bucks since I bought them and haven't even used them or really even got good upgrades but I cheaped out n bought the deal of the day bartalone pipe for 200 but really wanted the 32cc pipe but was 250 so I says fek that.20191210_190336.jpg
Oh and I must say that the bartalone pipe is so much more quality than the victory I knew I shoulda got a bartalone but was cheap on that too and got the black friday special for the VR pipe dam I feel cheap lol. And those bastards didn't give me a beveled screw for the underside of the chassis got a big ass hex head hanging underneath it.

Didnt want to start or rather I maybe lazy but everyone's here and I'm breaking in the dbxl. I already heat cycle for like 6 cycle. Started driving it Saturday I guess your typical break in. Still using 24;1 ratio for break in and going to go to 28;1 but they say the proofs in the spark plug. Engine sounded great good acceleration soooooo just wanted to see your guys opinion on how my plug is looking. Had it fat for heat cycles and cleaned it best I could and this was after running it. To lean? Zoom in for better look. Thanks guys.20191216_200938.jpg20191216_200929.jpg

Didnt want to start or rather I maybe lazy but everyone's here and I'm breaking in the dbxl. I already heat cycle for like 6 cycle. Started driving it Saturday I guess your typical break in. Still using 24;1 ratio for break in and going to go to 28;1 but they say the proofs in the spark plug. Engine sounded great good acceleration soooooo just wanted to see your guys opinion on how my plug is looking. Had it fat for heat cycles and cleaned it best I could and this was after running it. To lean? Zoom in for better look. Thanks guys.View attachment 55374View attachment 55375
White is lean black is rich. It's running rich, don't bother with plug tuning, total waste of time. I've said it many times in here, plug color isn't specifically the air/fuel ratio. It's multiple things combined. So just tune by ear and smoke

Ok she sound really good but then again this is my first gas rc no bogging but when I half throttle punch it she smokes for that quick second. But I thought since I'm running a 24:1 it would smoke until o fo 28 1. Better to be to rich no? And how much if any oil should be coming out at idle? Thanks

Ok she sound really good but then again this is my first gas rc no bogging but when I half throttle punch it she smokes for that quick second. But I thought since I'm running a 24:1 it would smoke until o fo 28 1. Better to be to rich no? And how much if any oil should be coming out at idle? Thanks
Yeah rich is fine. If it's lean then that needs correcting asap.

A puff of smoke is normal. And you really shouldn't be slobbering anything at idle. I agree with the plug assessment. On two strokes it's really hard to tell. Too many variables. It will give you an idea though. I run 30 to 1 so your 28 to 1 should be just fine.

Ok just got some on off switches for the 2.0 and dbxl for the 4 channel and I must say it's pretty nice to be able to control the lights from the radio. Leds are a must for me but I will led the fek out of them once I recoup a lil bit because from what I've seen you guys got I need too lol. And a pic of the bartalone pipe installed. Cant wait till Christmas and hope my little boy is ecstatic to have a grown man's toy.20191218_193811.jpg20191218_193759.jpg20191218_194140.jpg

Ok just got some on off switches for the 2.0 and dbxl for the 4 channel and I must say it's pretty nice to be able to control the lights from the radio. Leds are a must for me but I will led the fek out of them once I recoup a lil bit because from what I've seen you guys got I need too lol. And a pic of the bartalone pipe installed. Cant wait till Christmas and hope my little boy is ecstatic to have a grown man's toy.View attachment 55428View attachment 55429View attachment 55430
he'll love it dude???im sure?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks