What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically,I picked it up also....
Oh man I have something In common with Zee.(This one time only)

Samba 04 "Moca" Race Pipe.
It's ceramic coated brand new/never been used or mounted.!!????

Here's how it sounds.

I absolutely love the sound of it in the video!!.
It's got that deep throaty tone going on. It sounds more like a hi-PO car/bike exhaust.
Also it makes the fg look sleeker and more symmetrical,to me anyway vs over the top rear exhaust w/silencer I have.

One question,does anyone have any info on it?. I got it from a former racer parting out his cars.
I can't find nada on it and only a few pictures.
I need the Samba mounting hardware for twin 50mm pipe.
Looks like I'll have to order outside of usa, unless someone has it or knows where I can get it in the USA.

Attachments

• 1227191937a.jpg
    1227191937a.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 2
Quick question my kid burnt up the the throttle servo on the dbxl by pushing the trim to full bake go figure but will this servo work? Only thing I see is the wires to the receiver will be to short but I can solder them no problem or should I return it? Thanks guys.20191228_142141.jpg20191228_142112.jpg

Bad ass crucial, that Vekta is going to be set on kill now! ?? Can’t wait to see and hear it running ?
Thanks bruh. I want to have the sickest! More goodies on the way.
So im Gunna require some a percentage of payment since I found it for you ??jk, no they never did make a 48, a 46 yes but no 48. That's alx
I got you Z :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks