What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?Have you used it yet? How do you like it?

I have layed a few weld beads. Im very overwhealmed right now as i know very little about TIG. Not only am i trying to grasp the machine setup , im also trying to learn to weld. TIG takes a lot of hands and foot coordination to weld sucessfully. Easier said than done. But to answer your question, i love the AHP, well built, great quality for the relatively low cost, and it no doubt will serve me well once i learn TIG .

Grow room???
Nipped a taste test myself a few days ago. Already getting cold here so almost time to chop. View attachment 64131View attachment 64132
Just a bit of low hanging fruit that wont have time to develop much more. Hopefully still get 2-3 weeks of warm days and cold night for some monster kolas. So far the yield isn't great. Was a bad year weather wise and im all outdoor.??‍♂️
Got some 30t gears for my 78mm drums to try my custom hybrids. 20201022_135046.jpg like their origins20201022_134408.jpg20201022_134357.jpg20201022_134416.jpg20201022_124609.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks