What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHP 201XD 200 amp TIG welder. Finally saved up enough to make this happen. I tried learning how to TIG many years ago at my work and got quickly frustrated and gave up. As a basement fabricator junkie I NEED to learn this skill. NOT going to quit this time !

View attachment 64634
Nice toy???

Air cooled torch? does it have high frequency start? And how much was it if you don't mind me asking.... I'm not much with a tig, but I've been looking for a decent cheaper set up that has high frequency start and not scratch start. Still debating on getting a multi process machine that does it all.

Air cooled torch? does it have high frequency start? And how much was it if you don't mind me asking.... I'm not much with a tig, but I've been looking for a decent cheaper set up that has high frequency start and not scratch start. Still debating on getting a multi process machine that does it all.

Air cooled setup, and has programable high frequency starting. Watched a ton of vids, the basement hobby welder cant go wrong with the AHP . Cost was $720 shipped to my door. Buying the Argon 80 cfh bottle cost me another $220. Im also running a dedicated 240V 50 amp outlet feed so i can weld 1/4" and up.
https://ahpwelds.com/product/ahp-alphatig-201xd

Last edited:
AHP 201XD 200 amp TIG welder. Finally saved up enough to make this happen. I tried learning how to TIG many years ago at my work and got quickly frustrated and gave up. As a basement fabricator junkie I NEED to learn this skill. NOT going to quit this time !

View attachment 64634
?Have you used it yet? How do you like it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks