What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today the postie fetched me,
all vekta stuff,
an rcmax front diff case, an rcmax alloy rear axle cover, a set of rcr brakes, a front sway bar set
and a vertigo rear axle top link doodad (y)(y):D

edit, see if the pic turns up later cos postimage being a twat today for some reason,
noticed some other pics of mine in different threads have disappeared as well,

Last edited:
today the postie fetched me,
all vekta stuff,
an rcmax front diff case, an rcmax alloy rear axle cover, a set of rcr brakes, a front sway bar set
and a vertigo rear axle top link doodad (y)(y):D

edit, see if the pic turns up later cos postimage being a twat today for some reason,
noticed some other pics of mine in different threads have disappeared as well,

Are there any jobs going where you work ?

@spents awesome you got the rcmax billet diff case.😎👌🏼 You don’t want this to happen to your plastic diff case😂
View attachment 72420
thats the reason i upgraded from the getgo haric (y)(y),
only a matter of time before the plastic one either broke or warped/melted :ROFLMAO:,
Are there any jobs going where you work ?
been saving for all this for a while kev (y):D,
well, i was gonna do a one off build, then sorta fell in love wi the vekta so needed one :ROFLMAO:

Cool I’ve got spares for that length if you need them but I doubt you will. Both my rigs have extended arms so I don’t use the normal length stuff anymore.
Just ordered some balls , the strengthening outer cups I bought don’t fit these :unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks