What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cripes, just another quality shipment from my wonderful P/O

View attachment 76045

View attachment 76046
No surprise there.... you should see the shipment I just got from FedEx. Was a custom mixed can of epoxy paint for finishing up an old saw. Box was crunched to hell and the driver said he thought he heard a hissing noise at one point. He would have seen the paint dripping out but they had it in a plastic bad surrounded by shredded paper. Took pictures and rejected the package. Replacement is shipping with ups.....

No surprise there.... you should see the shipment I just got from FedEx. Was a custom mixed can of epoxy paint for finishing up an old saw. Box was crunched to hell and the driver said he thought he heard a hissing noise at one point. He would have seen the paint dripping out but they had it in a plastic bad surrounded by shredded paper. Took pictures and rejected the package. Replacement is shipping with ups.....
I've had a few light damage outcomes with Fedex, generally speaking they are far better than our big brother p/o . But i've had to submit damage claims to all 3 of the big shippers. USPS is again by far the worst as far as playing games correcting / refunding a damage claim.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks