What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today the postie fetched all the way from over the pond 4 or ryans @Rep732 pull start cable kits (y)(y)(y),
thankyou very very much ryan, you gone above and beyond sending me these (y)(y)(y)(y):love:,
best nephew ever (y):ROFLMAO:,
edit; i should point out that ryan has sent me these for near enough the cost of shipping, he really has seen me right with these and didnt want to take anything more,
ryan is one of the spot on dudes on here, i owe him big time, same as haric (y):love:,
both haric and ryan have a favour owed to them from me and i wont forget that (y):love:

Last edited:
right, see if pics are fixed for me now (y) :LOL:,
today the postie fetched me some hobbynox paint for the vekta panels,gonna have a bit of trial and error on test pieces before i paint the panels though,
also some proline tyre glue, the proline stuffs mint, best cyno style glue i ever used, use it for all sorts as well as tyres (y),
a crap ton of masking tape cos i go through the stuff like bog roll :ROFLMAO:,
and a pair of rpm front a arms for my yeti xl,

also a beefy cvd for the arse end of the vekta from mike taylor rc, (may as well start with his name change stuff now :)),
and some middle and rear vertigo cage quick release doodads for the vekta as well,

Got some bits for the vekta and for the baja today. Grabbed a set of rear irc shocks for the baja because they seem to go out of stock very fast and glad I did because they must have been the last pair Mike had. A set of 190mm madmax giant grip MXTs. Does anyone have these? They look like hostiles but not sure if the same quality 🤔. Figured they'd be better for the harder dry ground areas I bash.

Attachments

• 20210802_130346.jpg
    20210802_130346.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210802_110423.jpg
    20210802_110423.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 3
Got some bits for the vekta and for the baja today. Grabbed a set of rear irc shocks for the baja because they seem to go out of stock very fast and glad I did because they must have been the last pair Mike had. A set of 190mm madmax giant grip MXTs. Does anyone have these? They look like hostiles but not sure if the same quality 🤔. Figured they'd be better for the harder dry ground areas I bash.
i have a set of the tall truck giant grips port,
there fine, quality is great , they just wear a little quicker than the hostiles thats all (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks