What did you do to your rig today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fouled my plug and didn't bring my spare with me. Got through the first few heat cycle/15 minute runs last weekend. Went out today to try getting my 2 break in tanks out of the way, but a little more than half-way through my first tank, my truck hit a culvert about 200 yards from me and sat there idling for a couple minutes while I walked over to rescue it. After I fished it out and started running back to the car, but the motor pooped out a few seconds later.

I tried to restart a couple times, but no love. So I carried it back and went home. Pulled the plug; sure enough, it's nice and black from being so rich. I popped in a new plug, fired on the first pull. Gave the old plug a cleaning and popped it back in, gave it a test fire to ensure it will fire again. Getting prepped for another run tomorrow to get through the break in and finally start tuning. Gonna bring the new plug with me this time, dammit! :devilish:

Got a bit dirty...

Attachments

• Muddy.jpg
    Muddy.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 15
Fouled my plug and didn't bring my spare with me. Got through the first few heat cycle/15 minute runs last weekend. Went out today to try getting my 2 break in tanks out of the way, but a little more than half-way through my first tank, my truck hit a culvert about 200 yards from me and sat there idling for a couple minutes while I walked over to rescue it. After I fished it out and started running back to the car, but the motor pooped out a few seconds later.

I tried to restart a couple times, but no love. So I carried it back and went home. Pulled the plug; sure enough, it's nice and black from being so rich. I popped in a new plug, fired on the first pull. Gave the old plug a cleaning and popped it back in, gave it a test fire to ensure it will fire again. Getting prepped for another run tomorrow to get through the break in and finally start tuning. Gonna bring the new plug with me this time, dammit! :devilish:

Got a bit dirty...
Damn I love what Baja 5ts look like ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks