What does YOUR username mean?

crucialRC

CrucialRC is a spin of a tag of mine. Crucial means means extremely important. It used to be a nickname from my younger days then I started tagging my interests with it and creating stickers for my vehicles. I had Crucial Performance for my old school cars and Crucial Customs when I had my customized cars with big wheels and loud stereos. So I came up with CrucialRC to keep it going.

Gamefan

Gamefan is based on I used to be a hardcore gamer wether it was PC or consoles. Used to have a huge collection as well.

It is just the username I use most frequently on forums.

evssv

Last name Everson...and i own a sv1000....everyone's called me evs since i was about 14-15 and its jus stuck.(y)...
so evs sv=evssv:cool:...i use this name on all my online stuff.....

Last edited:

Buzzsaw46

When I first got started with forums I was just getting started with helis that morning I got my Falcon 46 a little close to a tree thus buzzsaw and 46 was the heli engine displacement. Ive just continued using that user name for simplicity

one2boost

One = I/me
2 = to
Boost = dual meaning. 1) stole a few cars as a kid. Old vws were so easy steal. 2) current meaning, being an old VW gear head, I’m currently in the phase of using turbos in my engine builds. Turbos create “boost”. So now I like to use “boost”.