What radios are you guys using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a very nice radio and the screen is very very nice but I think it feels a little cheap in your hands for the price paid.I have had mine for a few weeks now.
Lol. I forget what I paid. Lol. If I didn’t I’d be scared to use it.
I like it so far.
set up in the xmaxx. Crapy outside today. Snowing. I’ll give it a run another day.

What sucks is that a month after I bought it it was discontinued for the newer version the 7pxR.The tech I spoke to at Futaba told me that the only differences between the older and newer version was mostly cosmetic the key word in that sentence being MOSTLY.

I just use the cheap stuff ,I had just learned that I feked up my receiver on my TQi system on my Slash ,as it sit
for a year ,an just spent 5 hrs on it last night trying to figure it out!
It was a year ago that I pulled the rec. out an was going to put it in another RC ,but it didn't work ,so I scratched
that idea ,last night ,I had went through a ton of vids on why that I had a green flashing light on the ESC ,I finally
found a vid of what it could be causing it......LOL.....it was a young kid that posted on Y-tube that if the rec. is damaged ,
then it will cause a green flashing light ,didn't know that I damaged it when I pulled it out of the truck ,because it
worked when I quit running it.

Come to find out ,I broke the antenna in two when I tried pulling it out of the little box & tube ,I took the little cover
off ,an the cover acts as a clamp for the wires ,when I got it off an the tube ,sure enough ,the rest of the wire was in
there ,but also ,Traxxas had added a fekin metal sleeve on the end of the antenna that I didn't know ,it would have
never came out until you take the cover off!

So if anyone has that type of set up an you want to pull the rec. out for some reason ,it doesn't just pull out
of the tube an the cover of the radio box ,don't force it out!....:banghead:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks