What the ?...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My take on it all, as I subscribed to all involved and have done for a couple of years.
Kev and Pat had a fall out due to Kev not letting Pat crash a livestream.
Pat got upset and started talking to anyone who would listen.
Medic was talking to Pat, Pat told stories.
Medic was doing this more selfless less selfish thing of late decided to have a go at Kev (probably after a few beers and spliffs)
It's all kicked off and now people are retiring and some people look very daft.

I love watching all their content (plus my 3 year and 5 year old sons watch!!), each bring something different, Medic is great for crawling vid's and his 5th scale stuff is mint. Talbot is great to find the limit of stuff and I find him entertaining. Pat likes to bash hard but doesn't have the funds to keep up with it.

I've spoken with Claire from Claire's RCs (Mutual friend of Talbot and Pat) and it appears Pat got upset and was telling stories to their group, but each time it was told the story was different, Kev's was consistent.

I think they all need to get their XMaxx's, put them in an arena and have a Demolition Derby, last truck standing win's.

Anyhow, I'm enjoying V2 Vids at the minute, he is making some great content and appears to be a very nice bloke, plus he just got a 5T.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks