what upgrade will you buy next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on part its is and how long you leave it in. I got a tooth brush ssnd gave some od the bits a scrub . The clone bits went super dull hpi parts not so. But of polish and you sorted??
Well technically integy is like a clone part so I doubt it will go shiny. Probably will get it re ano, red or black, maybe silver, ooooorrrr if I get my crankcase re anodized green, then this would match just fine ? thinking too far in advance.

It dose look like an alright bit of kit??
Sure does, wonder how the integy compares to the TR quick diff ? maybe the integy is a better value becuase it's cheaper and has more color options? Wonder how the aluminum quality compares, kind of doubt its tr quality but who knows ??‍♂️ hmmmmmmm. Anyways, integy looks like the path I'll be taking ? oh also, I haven't ordered the final parts yet, since the diff stuff showed up, I have to save a bit more. But I do think I'll be ordering very soon. I still need to figure out what spark plugs to use as it's not as simple as typing in the thread length, heat, ect with ngk , so I've got to figure that out. Anyways I've gone off on a tangent lol

Last edited:
Placed an order with DDM?
View attachment 51971
About a week ago I placed my order for these parts?? DDM emailed saying that the shipping was crazy?? so we decided the best course of action was to add more parts??
Phatdad chassis braces
Phatdad anti squat plate
V2 TR clutch system
TR clutch housing
TR 19 tooth pinion
TR top plates front and back
TR quick diff
TR cnc diff and saver
Modified rc chassis
So they will add all these parts to my order put them all in the SX5 box?????

Last edited:
About a week ago I placed my order for these parts?? DDM emailed saying that the shipping was crazy?? so we decided the best course of action was to add note parts??
Phatdad chassis braces
Phatdad anti squat plate
V2 TR clutch system
TR clutch housing
TR 19 tooth pinion
TR top plates front and back
TR quick diff
TR cnc diff and saver
Modified rc chassis
So they will add all these parts to my order put them all in the SX5 box?????
Ooooooo nice ?? when's all these goodies coming? Can't wait to see what u do with the paint for the sx5 .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks