what upgrade will you buy next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the obr and robbery with shipping just droped $1800?........my rig is gonna be so hot??????????
Holy crap that's alot! A bit about 150 less than the total price of my engine. Can't wait to see ur Baja! All you guys are Gunna have the nicest bajas and I'm sitting in the corner with a big ass engine and a ugly ass truck ????

What can i do? There is some light at the end of the tunnel? i asked what the same order would cost to Australia and DDM said auz order cost less?
So in the future ill be spending less?
That's awesome ? would ordering from rcmax in the UK (they also sell other parts for Bajas and losis and stuff, not just engines If u didn't know) cost less? I'd assume so ?

That's awesome ? would ordering from rcmax in the UK (they also sell other parts for Bajas and losis and stuff, not just engines If u didn't know) cost less? I'd assume so ?
Not sure but i have a mental block ??‍♂ ordering from the UK coz the £ costs even more than the $ here so ......not sure id have to look into that?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks