what upgrade will you buy next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not. It's just the ride hight is really low cuz it's specifically for on road for now.

I am just messing with you Z ,figure out that starter?....:cool:

I need to get some aluminum rear uprights before I can put my poop together ,I hate when they incorporate that
stuff together like that ,about $40. freckin bucks for 2 frekin awkward pieces of aluminum!....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am just messing with you Z ,figure out that starter?....:cool:

I need to get some aluminum rear uprights before I can put my poop together ,I hate when they incorporate that
stuff together like that ,about $40. freckin bucks for 2 frekin awkward pieces of aluminum!....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
No I will order the new drill soon ? also, why not get team chase uprights? Stronger than stock but way cheaper and lighter ??

I was looking at these ,I hit a concrete footing in tall grass at a park down the street ,but managed to repair it ,the repair
finally gave!
Here is what I was looking at ,but maybe plastic would be better so it doesn't put the hits on something else!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-King-M...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I was looking at these ,I hit a concrete footing in tall grass at a park down the street ,but managed to repair it ,the repair
finally gave!
Here is what I was looking at ,but maybe plastic would be better so it doesn't put the hits on something else!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-King-Motor-EX-Aluminum-Rear-Shock-Towers-Fits-1-5-Scale-HPI-Baja-5B-SS-Rovan/351690836624?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Yeah I think plastic would be the better option.

Got the anti squat plate, shock springs, and 35wt oil, installed. Decided to go with 35wt instead of 30 cuz the guy who I read 30 wieght from had a Baja 5b with a normal style engine (not a heavy ass big bore) so I went a little higher and I will say, I wish I went higher, like 40-50 wt. But I'll see how it handles and change from there ?View attachment 52830
The thing I am pissed about is, my unboxing and install vid got corrupted ???
Is that your throttle linkage in the foreground?

Got the anti squat plate, shock springs, and 35wt oil, installed. Decided to go with 35wt instead of 30 cuz the guy who I read 30 wieght from had a Baja 5b with a normal style engine (not a heavy ass big bore) so I went a little higher and I will say, I wish I went higher, like 40-50 wt. But I'll see how it handles and change from there ?View attachment 52830
The thing I am pissed about is, my unboxing and install vid got corrupted ???
My IRC shocks will be delivered in the next few days ?? so I'll do a little unboxing/perve sesh to make up for your .... ? unbox vid?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks