Whatcha get !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Maybe I could start a conversation about watcha got from Santa this year ? Yep , rep , he exists ! Anyways starting this as to the gift I got from horizon hobby , it's a exact replica of the Draco plane , sized for it to be a tree ornament , pretty cool

Attachments

• IMG_20211217_145354849_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211217_145354849_HDR.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20211217_150118861.jpg
    IMG_20211217_150118861.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 8
Maybe I could start a conversation about watcha got from Santa this year ? Yep , rep , he exists ! Anyways starting this as to the gift I got from horizon hobby , it's a exact replica of the Draco plane , sized for it to be a tree ornament , pretty cool
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Milo ,,,,,,!!! Hilarious , but maybe we could get back to this after Santa eats his cookies and his Uber treats , tell what we got after the beurocratic sucking of our wallets is over , I'm giving ever ody a mini drone with no card , they will get it figgered oh ya , mr. Dizzle ! I got a e mail from that horizon rep that did the infraction deal , he said there's a Christmas present at hobby town for me !! Needless to say went as fast as possible on our pure ice roads right now , but not to find a huge box that I imagined like a kid on Christmas Eve , talked with the guys for a while and the owner came out before I asked and handed me the tiny little plane , I love it , but had no idea what could have been waiting for me ,😄😃😀

Last edited:
Milo ,,,,,,!!! Hilarious , but maybe we could get back to this after Santa eats his cookies and his Uber treats , tell what we got after the beurocratic sucking of our wallets is over , I'm giving ever ody a mini drone with no card , they will get it figgered oh ya , mr. Dizzle ! I got a e mail from that horizon rep that did the infraction deal , he said there's a Christmas present at hobby town for me !! Needless to say went as fast as possible on our pure ice roads right now , but not to find a huge box that I imagined like a kid on Christmas Eve , talked with the guys for a while and the owner came out before I asked and handed me the tiny little plane , I love it , but had no idea what could have been waiting for me ,😄😃😀
Dude, I have no clue WTF you are on about? It’s like reading the ramblings of a mad man.

Don’t mind me though, it’s somewhat entertaining.
You remind me of Klunk.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to me!!! OBR 30.5 full mod, new Killswitch for it, new Futaba long-range receiver, DDM Dominator tuned pipe, and a silencer to install if its too loud..

All of this to transplant into my 5ive T on Christmas eve.... impatiently waiting for the rains to quit and dry up somewhat so I can break it in and run it.

Guess what the forecast is for today???

60 degrees and RAIN all freaking day!!!

Then on Sunday through Thursday of next week the highs supposed to be in the low to mid-30s and lows in the single digits...

Attachments

• 20211224_152641.jpg
    20211224_152641.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks