whats the reason behind YOUR profile pic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine represents an engine, for what we do we think of bigger ,better ,faster and constantly thinking about modification and enjoy wrenching!!!That what a machinehead does. I just developed limiting straps for my Baja!!

Attachments

• MHR 1.JPG
    MHR 1.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 7
  • MHR002.JPG
    MHR002.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 8
  • MHR003.JPG
    MHR003.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 8
I wish I could figger out how to change mine! My wife lorraine started this membership when I sent her to track down some trans gear I needed for a build I was doing at the time and could not walk away from milling machine at the time, Now I'm stuck being my wife and when I say my wife on my posts the members must think lorraine is shacked up with another women!!!!!.....HELP me get this straight'in out Please lol !!!!!

I wish I could figger out how to change mine! My wife lorraine started this membership when I sent her to track down some trans gear I needed for a build I was doing at the time and could not walk away from milling machine at the time, Now I'm stuck being my wife and when I say my wife on my posts the members must think lorraine is shacked up with another women!!!!!.....HELP me get this straight'in out Please lol !!!!!

So Corn-Juice did you try asking a Mod nicely if they could have changed the name on your original account being this one Lorraine? I Was a mod on a gaming forum and we use to change the names on accounts all the time because ... people. Instead you let it get this far dude . WTF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So Corn-Juice did you try asking a Mod nicely if they could have changed the name on your original account being this one Lorraine? I Was a mod on a gaming forum and we use to change the names on accounts all the time because ... people. Instead you let it get this far dude . WTF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I tried to update account from lorraine to corn juice it ran me around in circles , then it got to a point that password would not work at all, could not get back to account ! so I just started from new, Was not hiding at all, even made remark that R.I.P lorraine...It is all in print!

When I tried to update account from lorraine to corn juice it ran me around in circles , then it got to a point that password would not work at all, could not get back to account ! so I just started from new, Was not hiding at all, even made remark that R.I.P lorraine...It is all in print!

LOL....Your avitar ,does say well-known member!....

when our account first was opened the e-mail was using wildblue.net. we changed to hughes.net a few years back , When I went into account to update the pass stopped working. To reset password it would be to wildblue.net and go out to space. See how this thing took a poop. and now the kids have a witch hunt on..Had no choice to start new account....Hence....R.I P lorraine post......This big circle jerk is funny!
If you look at time line when lorraine died and corn juice was born, Lorraine has not made one post! I can NOT log into lorraine account anymore as password is no longer valid! This whole thing is a poop show.

Last edited:
We were suspicious becuase why would you need 2 accounts unless your a bullshitter. And that adds to our suspicion of you being a bullshitter. We can't trust you because you never provide and never have provided pictures of anything. You might not even have a RC for all we know.

We were suspicious becuase why would you need 2 accounts unless your a bullshitter. And that adds to our suspicion of you being a bullshitter. We can't trust you because you never provide and never have provided pictures of anything. You might not even have a RC for all we know.
I posted really clear why we post no photos, Rule here at shop and at house. Had a bad thing happen at shop caused by forum photos. Take it as you will. I post things pretty clear I think and you should know that I do have these things as what I post about is dead nuts on what the post is working on. I get PM's all the time from the people in the know that have used my mods and upgrades, With thanks. If you don't like my posts. Then do not reply to them.....SIMPLE

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks