whats the reason behind YOUR profile pic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted really clear why we post no photos, Rule here at shop and at house. Had a bad thing happen at shop caused by forum photos. Take it as you will. I post things pretty clear I think and you should know that I do have these things as what I post about is dead nuts on what the post is working on. I get PM's all the time from the people in the know that have used my mods and upgrades, With thanks. If you don't like my posts. Then do not reply to them.....SIMPLE
Ok well then don't expect anyone to trust you. Simple as ? that rule doesn't make sense, you cannot track a item through a photo, it's simply impossible unless you showed your whole gotdayum address, or if it was a car with a vin number. Rc's obviously don't have vin's. Sorry, but, I don't think you even have said rc's. I think your a poser and a bullshitter ?

Ok well then don't expect anyone to trust you. Simple as ? that rule doesn't make sense, you cannot track a item through a photo, it's simply impossible unless you showed your whole gotdayum address, or if it was a car with a vin number. Rc's obviously don't have vin's. Sorry, but, I don't think you even have said rc's. I think your a poser and a bullshitter ?
The guys that hit our shop had a app that could track a app or some IP number , Do not know how those work but they tracked us straight to shop. If the robbers do not see it they will not take chance to go after it, We hope

At first cause I needed one,now it's for fun!
I changed it again?
Hope you like it,still couldn't get full pic in though.
No E-word = No - E = No - E

Unless I find one I like,then maybe a little-e. ?
Full image, lol.

Attachments

• Gas Only!!.jpeg
    Gas Only!!.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Mine ,it is the only pic that I have right now ,but as soon as I rebuild it ,I will change it.I figured this being a LSF. ,I
would put a LS as a pic!
But ,it is just a pic ,I been on several RC forums for over 12 years using the same screen name in which .is part
of my identity ,I am real ,I am me!......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks