Whats your preferred air filter oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously , i've used most all brands PJ1, Bel Ray, I currently use Maxima cause its sold local to me and easy to buy. They all do the job as required. Maxima is some wicked sticky azz stuff !! Messy but works excellent. I never feel any traces of grit in the carb , and thats what counts most !
On a side note those of you running K&N filter oil, ive read that that oil is not the best oil to use on foam filters. K&N filters are "gauze" type fibers and the required filter oil is thinner than whats required for cellular foam filters. I have no direct experience with this claim , so just passing info along.

Last edited:
I use Honda Pro. It’s like green hand soap and it’s sticky as all hell. I put it in a large syringe applies so nice. You need to buy the Honda cleaner also it will not work soap does not take it off. But they both work great. The PJ1 is way too runny for my likening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks