What's your YouTube channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah his is a student.... broke 🤦‍♂️ but he just bought a 4pm (comes tmr) so next time he'll be on it👍🏻. His motor is an old design. Has a separate hose for pules from the crank case to the carb🤔🤷‍♂️
Alx still has the pulse from the case to the Carb. But judging by the fact that irs a 78 it's the same style case I had for my project, with the built in 70mm clutch carrier and whatnot. Fecker weighed a metric ton

top vid as usual doug (y),
when yer mate gets his radio sorted do a run, his alx 78 against your rcmax 65, it be interesting to see which comes out on top (y),
His car is a mix of all sorts🤷‍♂️ so I may win with reliability he will have lots of teething issues bet ya
Alx still has the pulse from the case to the Carb. But judging by the fact that irs a 78 it's the same style case I had for my project, with the built in 70mm clutch carrier and whatnot. Fecker weighed a metric ton
Yeah is a crank case thats not used by alx so old style

new video up guys check it out new to editing like and comment let me know guys plan as stands upload twice a week ill start doing more in depth videos soon longer instead of just running etc just getting a feeler before i invest my time into this

Car spends to much time far from the camera since you have people there with you have them film for you. Or drive the car more towards the camera on your passes. I would even place the camera out on the field and do passes around it so we get more close ups. I like the take off in the beginning though when you went in that path
Car spends to much time far from the camera since you have people there with you have them film for you. Or drive the car more towards the camera on your passes. I would even place the camera out on the field and do passes around it so we get more close ups. I like the take off in the beginning though when you went in that path
You must have the camera on the remote I have tried that before it definitely takes some getting use to. I have a friend that uses it on a head band might be easier

Last edited:
Ill be getting more accessories when i can head band is on that list and yeah passes by me i noticed after i filmed all of it but salvaged what i could

There seems to be an error with the forum...... @WoodiE is on it im sure 👍

I'm glad it's not just me.
I thought everyone had up and left.

new video up guys check it out new to editing like and comment let me know guys plan as stands upload twice a week ill start doing more in depth videos soon longer instead of just running etc just getting a feeler before i invest my time into this

Just subbed under the name jullip - don't ask. ;)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks