What's your YouTube channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a new channel, first vid just going around the rc area and rigs.

(In YouTuber voice)- don't forget to hit that subscribe button and smash the bell!!! :ROFLMAO:
You have a lot of cars kid?? All over your parents Persian rug and all? You have a good setup there, just need to cleanup a bit?? I just subbed.

My question. Dose your mum know who y hanging out with?? a bunch of old twisted nut jobs.........and a Zed ?‍♂️????
Made a new channel, first vid just going around the rc area and rigs.

(In YouTuber voice)- don't forget to hit that subscribe button and smash the bell!!! :ROFLMAO:

Subbed ?quite a collection you have. Out of all of them, which ones are your favorite to drive ? Apples to oranges but curious
As of now I like the Baja to drive, but they are all a ton of fun. Haven't really driven the 5ive b yet.
You have a lot of cars kid?? All over your parents Persian rug and all? You have a good setup there, just need to cleanup a bit?? I just subbed.
? yea, I clean it, but it always goes back dirty a day later
Nice collection and workspace good see you have a love for everything nitro to electric to gas. Very nice
Yep, thx (y)
My question. Dose your mum know who y hanging out with?? a bunch of old twisted nut jobs.........and a Zed ?‍♂️????
No, shhhhhhhh... ?? ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks