Where’s my computer nerds at? Show us your desk setups!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey y'all! So when my (now) ex left she left her 24" monitor and keyboard and such. Years ago I used to know a thing or two about pcs (built one or two) but its been a long long while. When I open a new tab it takes forever to load etc. Id like to add another monitor so how do I even find out if my video card could handle that? I'm on windows 10 I think...tell me how to post the specs on my pc and I will. I believe its only got 8g of ram...just don't know what kind of or how to upgrade etc.

Spanks!!

Need a decent gpu for this ?? open the box see whats inside
Hey y'all! So when my (now) ex left she left her 24" monitor and keyboard and such. Years ago I used to know a thing or two about pcs (built one or two) but its been a long long while. When I open a new tab it takes forever to load etc. Id like to add another monitor so how do I even find out if my video card could handle that? I'm on windows 10 I think...tell me how to post the specs on my pc and I will. I believe its only got 8g of ram...just don't know what kind of or how to upgrade etc.

Spanks!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks