Where/How did you get your username?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see alot of different names here than on the baja forum.Like the title says??? Mine is the FRed & grUMPY combo that I got from the guys at work as I seem to have alot of those off days.GRRRRRR lol:cool2:

The FG is rather obvious, that'd be my beetle. But I earned the nickname Posse in high school because of the elaborate pranks that I'd pull on my friends. "There's no way its just you who did this, where's your posse?" I'd say its just me, so they named me The Posse. Kinda stuck for a while.

From my first EverQuest character back in ¨99. I used the random name generator and edited it a bit. Thougt it sounded kinda Elvish at the time. After that everyone online knows mw by that name... None know exactly how to pronounce it, though :)

Trip is a nick name I picked up in college, it was not because I was a clutz. A few too many liquid launches, if you know what I mean. My real name is Chad. Have a question, ask..

Trip/Chad...

picked up mine because i drive a dc2 00model integra type r
its got a spoon ecu and mugen bodykit check it out on www.donedeal.ie the irish webpage.
NOT FOR SALE NOW BY THE WAY. so no shipping to the states lol lol

when i joined ages ago i didnt think i would be on here much so i put in the first thing that came to mind,dc2 typer meaning the car, man28 being a man lol, and 28 being my age at the time....

how do i change some of my name now??

Last edited:
picked up mine because i drive a dc2 00model integra type r
its got a spoon ecu and mugen bodykit check it out on www.donedeal.ie the irish webpage.
NOT FOR SALE NOW BY THE WAY. so no shipping to the states lol lol

when i joined ages ago i didnt think i would be on here much so i put in the first thing that came to mind,dc2 typer meaning the car, man28 being a man lol, and 28 being my age at the time....

how do i change some of my name now??

dc2,send a PM to Rob(USABAJA) he will be able to change it for you:cool2:

https://www.largescaleforums.com/forum/member.php?u=2

my was given to me by my mates back in England from the film trainspotter if you have watched the film then that's why also had the blond hair at the time and they said i looked like him hence then name sickboy and yes i can be very sick in the head times :lol:

buy the way i recommend the film how life is if you are in to that sort of thing or experienced it at all

Last edited:
Got mine from when I had a crosser and crashed it,my heart stopped and a black bloke bought me back from the dead.My mates said it was voodoo and it just stuck,same as my car reg.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks