Where is everyone from and locations to enjoy our Rc's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he'll yeah! Fishing & drinking are like chocolate & peanut butter.... They're made for each other. Hmmmm, where did my coozy run off to now? Lol..
I'm David, aka rcdude. I love about smack dab in the middle of the United States, Omaha, Nebraska. I bought my first 1/5 baha 5b about a year ago. But I also have 1 3D helicopter ( an I can crash dat female dog better than anyone) which means I work on it a lot. Lmao... I also own a 48 inch catamaran, a 54 inch deep bee both modded gas boats, a pro boat 36 zeros dual prop electric it's FAF = Fast As Fu@#. I love this boat! But I hate buying & maintaining Lipo batteries. But on a nice day, & all batteries are in a good mood. It will run 75 to 80 mph. with stock props. It's insanely fun, there for I drink a lot everyday. Retirement + Devorice = lots of rc toys, a 4x4 Ford pickup, & 2 Harley Davidson's. And nobody to female dog at me when I have hotdogs at the lake over a camp fire.
Standing Bear Lake is only 5 miles away, and it has an official Rc airfield where I can go look for more broken parts of my heli. ? . Then walk back to my truck and unload the boats, crack another cold one. And make a few speed runs with the 36" electric. After 15 minutes batteries are warm, usually by then there are a few people standing there wanting to know where I got it & how much did it cost. But when they ask me if they can take it for a spin. (I have a standard answer for this. ) you can drive my boat if i can take your wife out tonight. Only had one guy drive my boat, his wife was a female dog. She hung up the phone on me. And he laughed his ass off. But I still let him drive the boat. He's a good drinking buddy now.

Yup it surprises me how many people stop and ask about the Zelos Twin . It draws a crowd. First question is How fast does it go.
Hey coop has it started snowing for y yet? I don't think so tho ? hasn't started here yet.

No It probably won't snow until about mid November here. We haven't had a hard frost yet here . That's probably a few weeks away .

Yeah snow was nice when I was a kid but dealing with it here in Jersey is a nightmare.Those tracks posted on page 2 look insane and must be a blast to have somewhere like that close by where you can just have a place diesignated to rc's and not have to worry about killing someones chihuahua with a 1/5 scale :eek:

@Thrasher that motocross spot looks amazing! I'm jealous!
Yeah its good and to our good luck, due to our two strokes they see us as peers. We just have to throw down a little to help pay for upkeep of the tracks. I actually started out calling the BMX club which has the big grey track. The guy thanked me for asking for permission as most people just tore up their extremely expensive world class competition surface which will not tolerate engines or motors that doesn't run on bread and pop. So he said I can use their practice track for free if I Just just leave it as I found it but that I should ask the motorcross club because their track is made for two strokes with gnarly tires ...penny drop... People are idiots, and entitled. Who fcuking does that? Just destroy other peoples stuff without a care. Anyway I digress, for a change.

I'm inclined to agree with you there. Entitled bastards ruining other people's fun is just intolerable to me.

I would happily volunteer my time or pay some money to keep up a track if one were available. I'm always respectful of the places where I run and try to avoid people I might annoy whenever possible.

I won't touch the local bmx track if there are kids running there. I'm hoping that when I do bring the baja out there that it will create more curiosity and interest than anger. We're really ambassadors of the hobby every time we run. If we do so with respect, we will be, hopefully, welcomed back. I do hope that the guys that are wrecking that bmx surface will go elsewhere and leave you to enjoy the practice track in peace.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks