Where is everyone from and locations to enjoy our Rc's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just trying to get a thread going where we can post where we are from and it doesn't have to be specific just a ballpark figure of where everyone lives.I also would like to know of any local groups of Rc enthusiasts and places to drive or fly.I am new to all of this so I would like to meet some local members or groups and also find some good places to enjoy this hobby.
I'll start it off.
My name is Tony.
I am from central New Jersey and like I mentioned I am very new to this and I have a few local hobby shops but they are over a 2 hour drive from me.There used to be a track ten minutes from my house in Hillside NJ but it seems to have shut down.

It's cool I figured there are going to be guys in parts of the world where I am never going to be lucky enough to see but who knows maybe someone else from South Africa will chime in one day.I also have seen a few from England and Portugal on here it doesn't matter maybe someone is just lurking on here and decide to join because they see someone near them is a member on here :unsure:

Hey I also would love to see pics of the places you guys go to race or bash if you have any. (y)

I'm sean, live in Pa. Wheres the coffee? I have a field to bash and fly beside my work. Just a flat field. Most of my rc vehicle action takes place at my house. Acre of land to play on. Upper and lower yard that makes a nice big jump. Huge stone driveway and a paved private lane. So I have a little bit if all terrains to drive on.

Hey Reno you would be one of the weekend guys to go bash with :ROFLMAO:

Sean an acre of land would be sweet and sounds like you have everything you need a few feet away from you.I have a family member that has 6 acres in Hope Township NJ with a small creek I may have to head up there soon but the drive is like 2 hours from me.
Creek? Any fish? Fishing is my main passion

I live in Portland Oregon. I usually run at my office park. It's all private property, employees only. It's mostly flat but with some dry stone rivers here and there to jump over. I'm scoping a bmx park in town within a few minutes of me, for use when there are no kids riding on it. I am also lucky enough to live 90 minutes away from some of the best sand dunes in the country. It's $50 a year for full parking access to all the dunes and beaches.

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk. I don't go to meetings.? ? ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks