Where is everyone from and locations to enjoy our Rc's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minneapolis here. I live in the cities proper, but hope to buy a house in the northern part of the cities (I also work north of Minneapolis) but hoping to buy a house with at least a few acres and next to a highway, commercial property or both so I can run at anytime. Right now I run three trucks at an open field nearby but its a struggle to get a run time in when kids want to enjoy sports and I can't really tell them to get lost or get run over.

I sometimes run at a loacal park that is mainly used as a dog park.
But it has not been setup by the coucil for strictly dogs? ill pick a section out of the way and run a tank ? people there give me the stink eye ??? but there is f all the can do lol ? but always go early so i only upset a couple walkers?

Minneapolis here. I live in the cities proper, but hope to buy a house in the northern part of the cities (I also work north of Minneapolis) but hoping to buy a house with at least a few acres and next to a highway, commercial property or both so I can run at anytime. Right now I run three trucks at an open field nearby but its a struggle to get a run time in when kids want to enjoy sports and I can't really tell them to get lost or get run over.
Trying to get mine trained to like rc and not have to worry about that when they get older

I'm in Bakersfield so. California. We have a great group of guys that I race with. If you're ever in so. California stop by on the weekend and check it out. Good ol'boys Raceway. We run off road right now but We will be running 1/5 scale oval about January after the nationals are over with.

Creek? Any fish? Fishing is my main passion
Well he'll yeah! Fishing & drinking are like chocolate & peanut butter.... They're made for each other. Hmmmm, where did my coozy run off to now? Lol..
I'm David, aka rcdude. I love about smack dab in the middle of the United States, Omaha, Nebraska. I bought my first 1/5 baha 5b about a year ago. But I also have 1 3D helicopter ( an I can crash dat female dog better than anyone) which means I work on it a lot. Lmao... I also own a 48 inch catamaran, a 54 inch deep bee both modded gas boats, a pro boat 36 zeros dual prop electric it's FAF = Fast As Fu@#. I love this boat! But I hate buying & maintaining Lipo batteries. But on a nice day, & all batteries are in a good mood. It will run 75 to 80 mph. with stock props. It's insanely fun, there for I drink a lot everyday. Retirement + Devorice = lots of rc toys, a 4x4 Ford pickup, & 2 Harley Davidson's. And nobody to female dog at me when I have hotdogs at the lake over a camp fire.
Standing Bear Lake is only 5 miles away, and it has an official Rc airfield where I can go look for more broken parts of my heli. ? . Then walk back to my truck and unload the boats, crack another cold one. And make a few speed runs with the 36" electric. After 15 minutes batteries are warm, usually by then there are a few people standing there wanting to know where I got it & how much did it cost. But when they ask me if they can take it for a spin. (I have a standard answer for this. ) you can drive my boat if i can take your wife out tonight. Only had one guy drive my boat, his wife was a female dog. She hung up the phone on me. And he laughed his ass off. But I still let him drive the boat. He's a good drinking buddy now.

Last edited:
I can show you my favorite spots.

Large area with a lot of building going on and I am welcome to be there as long as the workers are not at it.
https://www.google.dk/maps/place/Vi...__Tactile.IsFishfoodRollout__launched__:false

(the local RC/motocross tracks. I can use the smaller one to the right which serves as the training track for new motorcross racers and we are talking to them about renting the large dirt track for a weekend large scale RC event inspired by bashfest.
https://www.google.dk/maps/place/Mo...__Tactile.IsFishfoodRollout__launched__:false

A track both off and on road for large scales, a couple of towns over. The club also have an airfield for RC's and an outside onroad for 1:8
https://www.google.dk/maps/place/Gr...__Tactile.IsFishfoodRollout__launched__:false

Well he'll yeah! Fishing & drinking are like chocolate & peanut butter.... They're made for each other. Hmmmm, where did my coozy run off to now? Lol..
I'm David, aka rcdude. I love about smack dab in the middle of the United States, Omaha, Nebraska. I bought my first 1/5 baha 5b about a year ago. But I also have 1 3D helicopter ( an I can crash dat female dog better than anyone) which means I work on it a lot. Lmao... I also own a 48 inch catamaran, a 54 inch deep bee both modded gas boats, a pro boat 36 zeros dual prop electric it's FAF = Fast As Fu@#. I love this boat! But I hate buying & maintaining Lipo batteries. But on a nice day, & all batteries are in a good mood. It will run 75 to 80 mph. with stock props. It's insanely fun, there for I drink a lot everyday. Retirement + Devorice = lots of rc toys, a 4x4 Ford pickup, & 2 Harley Davidson's. And nobody to female dog at me when I have hotdogs at the lake over a camp fire.
Standing Bear Lake is only 5 miles away, and it has an official Rc airfield where I can go look for more broken parts of my heli. ? . Then walk back to my truck and unload the boats, crack another cold one. And make a few speed runs with the 36" electric. After 15 minutes batteries are warm, usually by then there are a few people standing there wanting to know where I got it & how much did it cost. But when they ask me if they can take it for a spin. (I have a standard answer for this. ) you can drive my boat if i can take your wife out tonight. Only had one guy drive my boat, his wife was a female dog. She hung up the phone on me. And he laughed his ass off. But I still let him drive the boat. He's a good drinking buddy now.
BC 001.JPG

I live near the north shore of Lake Erie in a little town called St Thomas in Ontario Canada. We don't get a lot of rain but we do get some pretty nasty snow storms....View attachment 53686

I'm about 45 mins east of Buffalo NY in Rochester. Dude that's impressive . We get a lot of snow too. But I haven't seen snow that deep since I was a Teen in the 70's.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks