Which springs should I use for the 5ive

Red or orange springs for losi 5ive-T

• Red

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach619

Stock springs are not cutting it so I have checked it out and have found that there is 3 grades in all. The blue is stock. Red is middle ground and orange is the other end of the spectrum. I am normally a go all out kind of person so I was thinking going with orange but I would like to hear from some people that have experience with the different grades. In your opinion should I go with red or orange grade springs and why?

I've got reds on the back of mine with 35wt oil. Handles an extremely rough grass track well. What are you trying to achieve though?

I've got reds on the back of mine with 35wt oil. Handles an extremely rough grass track well. What are you trying to achieve though?
I do a lot of bashing on all surfaces from grass fields to the beach the empty parking lots. I do a lot of jumping wherever I can. I need best overall springs. I don’t want to mess with the oil just yet. I want to do just springs for now.

I'd just get some reds for the minute and see how you go. You can dial out some of the rear squat with a thicker centre diff oil and buying the optional rear hinge pin adjustment. But it's all a trade off with one thing or another.

Run the stock blue in the front with 35w
Red springs in the rear with 40w
Put all 4 shocks in the #2 spot on the shock towers.

Iv just put the DDM Red s prings on my losi 5b?
Depends on what you doing ? id say red off road orange road?
Hi Doug Christopher Caley here just curious if the shock springs will fit my Losi 5ive T 2.0 the orange ones ? Was thinking red in front red OR orange in the rear just wanna make sure they fit

Doug is no longer with us. I've used the orange springs on my last 2.0 and they worked great. Change out the stock 30wt shock oil for 50wt, TLR has 50wt and the color is a a raspberry color.

And please search or start new threads don't revive 4 year old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks