White noise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say the last 24hrs has been the quietest 24 since I joined? ............what the hell you all been up to. Are we having 24hrs silence In remembrance of a lost soul?‍♀️
Has lord beaver head call raido silence ?????????
What the FEK?

Tell me about it! It’s been super quiet lately ?

About the only thing I’ve done this week besides work is install a set billet transfer port covers on my 5ive B’s Red Arrow 34 and a 22 tooth pinion..... really looking forward to seeing how it responds to the changes

Been super busy and haven’t had much play time this week ?

I have to say the last 24hrs has been the quietest 24 since I joined? ............what the hell you all been up to. Are we having 24hrs silence In remembrance of a lost soul?‍♀️
Has lord beaver head call raido silence ?????????
What the FEK?
Yeah I've noticed that too, it's been super quiet!! I don't have any normal BS to say sadly lol

Yeah if/when I have trouble with the stock one i’ll Be going vertigo hex... I already had a couple of the stock ones so figured what heck... smoke em if ya got em! Right? ?
For sure ?? use it till it breaks. I just figured it would be the last one I buy??
Yeah I've noticed that too, it's been super quiet!! I don't have any normal BS to say sadly lol
What! didnt think that was possible that the king of BS ran out of BS??
Must be the new Illinois air going to your head ? maybe you should get checked out??????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks