Who makes this wheel/tire combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those the Elcon wheels?

I'm not seeing the drive type on the website. Can you confirm which wheels you're running that have 24mm hex drives?
1572596008696210860024689418384.jpg15725960207334755742136000615390.jpg
They are elcon rims bud and are 24mm hex, I believe they where discontinued quite some time ago.
If you want to run elcon rims then the square conversion rc-car-online.de sell are good, I have a set on my basher with fg marder wheels fitted 15725962435106377397114614439778.jpg

They are elcon rims bud and are 24mm hex, I believe they where discontinued quite some time ago.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to call you out that they weren't Elcon rims. I was just hoping you could provide a model number in the event that I wanted to order them.

If they're discontinued, looks like I'm feked. No bother, just gonna have to get some beadlock rears when my MXTs wear out completely.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to call you out that they weren't Elcon rims. I was just hoping you could provide a model number in the event that I wanted to order them.

If they're discontinued, looks like I'm feked. No bother, just gonna have to get some beadlock rears when my MXTs wear out completely.

I didn't think you where trying to call me out, you asked for confirmation and you got it. Lol
Like I said if you do fancy running elcon or fg then I can recommend the the conversion kit that you linked earlier ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks