Who responds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTBF

I'm in a customer service field so I'm curious as to who has experience with various vendors responding to inquiries. I've spent some dollars with a few that we know:
DDM
Detroit RC Performance
MOD
Innovativate RC

I have to say, Detroit RC Performance is at a 100% in responses.

DDM hasn't responded to an inquiry I've asked them yet.
MOD, I've just started working with. But no, they haven't responded to an inquiry I've given them either.
Innovative RC, nothing there either.

I'm in a customer service field so I'm curious as to who has experience with various vendors responding to inquiries. I've spent some dollars with a few that we know:
DDM
Detroit RC Performance
MOD
Innovativate RC

I have to say, Detroit RC Performance is at a 100% in responses.

DDM hasn't responded to an inquiry I've asked them yet.
MOD, I've just started working with. But no, they haven't responded to an inquiry I've given them either.
Innovative RC, nothing there either.
I've never done buisness with IRC or mod. But I have with Detroit performance and ddm. Both are top notch, Detroit performance sometimes even responds on Sundays , ddm has normal business hours and usually answers in the morning -noon time. Zero complaints ?

I can say in every order I've placed that DDM moves things fast as they can. But it's customer inquries i noticed a lack of feedback on

It's not a me thing. I'm seeing it as a trend. Number of vendors over different questions. Seems to be "Ignore the problem and it will go away"

John at DetroitPerformanceRc seems to get this. People ask questions they hope to get answers.

Most of my inquiries to vendors go unanswered.

DDM has always been top notch and fast at filling and sending orders for me. But the only vendor I have dealt with to date that answers customer inquiries is DetroitPerformanceRC.

Most of my dollars have gone to DDM, but they have never answered a question I've asked them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks