Who responds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv ordered loads ??question include why is this one price while that is cheaper?? or wtf have you sent me?? when will you get X....or will you match the price from X.
They answer all my questions @ DDM top spot??
Wasn't trying to sound like an a$$hole ? but then again it's part of my personality and I can't help it ?
Yes he's a peepee????

When can expect my order.

Totally and completely unrealistic crap like that.
I’d probably write it up to bad luck. There’s a reason why ddm is the leader for 1/5th scale gear. But if you’re not happy there’s no harm in finding a different retailer that you want to work with.

The guys at DDM always respond to me same day. They've ordered parts for me that they no longer carry and also gave me advice on why I should or should not buy certain items. They've even advised me against buying certain products they carry as it wouldn't serve my purpose. Genuinely seem to want to help rather than trying to make a buck. They seem pretty enthusiastic about the hobby as when I bring up genuine concerns about a product they are very technical in their responses and ask a lot of questions to solve the issue.

The only reason I don't buy from them more often is customs/duties BS which is no fault of theirs. Can't beat china's free shipping and no duties. They would be my #1 go to online store for parts if I lived in the US.

Last edited:
maybe they just don’t like you? ??‍♂️??

I’ve never had any issues with DDM, If I order early on the day. I get same day shipping. Usually everything arrives within 2-3 days....

I have a tendency to ask a lot of questions, I usually email them and they respond within 24hrs, sometimes within hours.

And when it’s been something real important. I simply call them and they take care of me on the spot.....
DDM is by far the best hobby shop I’ve ever dealt with.
Faithful to DDM since the early 2000’s

Detroit performance is another top notch place!
There shipping is insanely fast...
I ordered a few things Friday morning, everything arrived Monday afternoon, AWESOME!!!!

I’m joking about them not liking you. Maybe your emails are going into their spam folder ? If I were you, I would have called them up a long time ago. And mention the fact you have emailed them several times with no reply’s ??

DDM, and detroit performance are the 2 best in my Opinion. IRC can be absolutely terrible, he has many claims usually open against him before he ships parts. He is a I'll get to it when I get to it type.

Always had great CS with DDM. I've even had them contact me with questions like hey are you sure you want that part you just ordered? Don't think it's compatible with your rig.

I've only dealt with DDM when it comes to customer service, and they have been great at answering my inquiries. Sometimes Steve even emails back and forth with me on Sundays. Top notch company in my eyes.

I agree 100%. I think it was Steve that has helped me with setting up my DX6R spektum 6 channel to work with the killer Bee kill switch. But Steve has helped me with numerous inquiries about parts and helping me find what I'm trying to solve like a jam nut for the Losi 5T because the steering would loosen up every other tank of gas.

UberRC is the worst. The guy is a liar and a con artist. Don't expect any kind of service from him without a fight. Sold me junk then tried to get me to pay to resolve the problem. Took 4 months to resolve yet reported the problems to him with a few days. Fobbed me off with wrong addresses, blamed me for the problem when it's clearly defective parts. Lied about receiving them back when Royal Mail proved the item was at the address he said was his company address. Guy is a criminal plain and simple. Do not use.

I followed UK consumer law and got my money back.

RCmodelz in the UK is also questionable. I bought a Killer Bee through them that failed after a few days. Reported the problem immediately. I ran all the tests they asked me to run and indeed it was defective but they wouldn't honour the return and replacement/refund which is frankly against the law in the UK. The guy said I had to get a replacement from Killer Bee. I had to deal with Kent at Killer Bee directly. He replaced it no questions asked.

RCmax in the UK so far has been good but never had a problem with what he sells, however he's always helpful and has sold me things he doesn't stock specifically to sort out a problem.

Last edited:
UberRC is the worst. The guy is a liar and a con artist. Don't expect any kind of service from him without a fight. Sold me junk then tried to get me to pay to resolve the problem. Took 4 months to resolve yet reported the problems to him with a few days. Fobbed me off with wrong addresses, blamed me for the problem when it's clearly defective parts. Lied about receiving them back when Royal Mail proved the item was at the address he said was his company address. Guy is a criminal plain and simple. Do not use.

I followed UK consumer law and got my money back.

RCmodelz in the UK is also questionable. I bought a Killer Bee through them that failed after a few days. Reported the problem immediately. I ran all the tests they asked me to run and indeed it was defective but they wouldn't honour the return and replacement/refund which is frankly against the law in the UK. The guy said I had to get a replacement from Killer Bee. I had to deal with Kent at Killer Bee directly. He replaced it no questions asked.

RCmax in the UK so far has been good but never had a problem with what he sells, however he's always helpful and has sold me things he doesn't stock specifically to sort out a problem.

thats strange I’ve ordered from them before, but to be fair was a couple years ago for my baja. Service was top notch, even sent through another large sticker for the carbon chassis as mine had came off. But yes rcmax cannot fault them even reply to emails on the weekend

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks