Why no Primal Raminator section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order your motor and pipe first !!!!!! Then get the truck , that way you won't have to stair at it for a FREEEEEKN YEAR !!!!! Again with the ,,,,,,WHAT A BUNCH OF CRRRRRAP !!! ,I love working on the 5 scale gas trucks , but I have to say after yesterday's bash session with my electric Kraton , and xmax , you can't do back flips and 50 ft jumps with a five scale gas truck , these electric trucks are awesome fun , didn't break a thing all day , I'm getting better at my mid air controlling , what a blast !!

I drove the raminator yesterday and even though it was slow as fek it was fun to drive. Especially with the reverse. I would buy one today if I could get it for what Peter paid for his. I would drive it like it is then get the engine upgrade when one came available. The thing is a monster in its stock form bro. Plus my son would absolutely love it! I could only imagine the look on his face?

I drove the raminator yesterday and even though it was slow as fek it was fun to drive. Especially with the reverse. I would buy one today if I could get it for what Peter paid for his. I would drive it like it is then get the engine upgrade when one came available. The thing is a monster in its stock form bro. Plus my son would absolutely love it! I could only imagine the look on his face?
Fully agreed. My electric rigs, E Revos and such are insane, speed and big air. My Raminator is my "scale" monster that is just a blast to drive. For now...I am pretty happy with mine with its stock motor. It isn't really meant to be a speed beast out the gate. And on the size...100% correct...you don't really understand how big it is til you see it in person. ???

Only thing I don't like about them is the dodge body. I'd take one too if cheap enough. I'm sure the stock engine could be massaged for more power. Being it's a go ped or pocket bike engine I'm sure theres an aftermarket for it.
Honestly if there's a different gearing option for it it would prob be enough. Plus the carb thats on it is a 1 needle carb with an idle screw.

Honestly if there's a different gearing option for it it would prob be enough. Plus the carb thats on it is a 1 needle carb with an idle screw.
Might want to look real good at the carb. There maybe 2 needles on it? I can not see only one needle for a gas carb. The carbs we use everyone who first sees them think it only has one. Until you tell them where too look. Than they realize it did have two. Just an observation is all.

Might want to look real good at the carb. There maybe 2 needles on it? I can not see only one needle for a gas carb. The carbs we use everyone who first sees them think it only has one. Until you tell them where too look. Than they realize it did have two. Just an observation is all.
Pretty sure the stock has two needles but the low is "fixed" TMR "modified factory carb so low can be adjusted. They look identical minus the small screw adjustment on the low. "Modified" on the right.
20201024_192005.jpg

It's just 2 different versions if the same carb. I have a little rotatiller that uses that style of carb. The factory version had a fixed low jet, all the aftermarket carbs have a little rubber plug over the jet. Pick it out and adjust till your blue in the face.

Was definitely no way to adjust 2 needles that we could find.
Pretty sure the stock has two needles but the low is "fixed" TMR "modified factory carb so low can be adjusted. They look identical minus the small screw adjustment on the low. "Modified" on the right.
View attachment 67914
Ahh, makes sense now.

It's just 2 different versions if the same carb. I have a little rotatiller that uses that style of carb. The factory version had a fixed low jet, all the aftermarket carbs have a little rubber plug over the jet. Pick it out and adjust till your blue in the face.
A quick yes or no...hell pm me a response, however this the same for my echo lawn equipment? Said inserts are brass or something don't come out easily at all

View attachment 67914
Rick

If it is like the carbs we use? They used to CA glue the lows. Don't ask me why they did it though. They claimed so it could not be adjusted for smog or some lame reason. When we told them they had to be adjustable. They quit putting CA glue in it. I would spend a lot of time with CA remover and finally they would turn. Hated those early days. The slot on the low speed housing is so You can assemble them if they have the aluminum barrels in them on yours? The arms are replaceable if needed. With us running 18,000 rpm and above all the time. The arms will melt the steel ball under it into the ramp of the arm creating a divot. So the arm ramp up than it hits the detent and drops down. We asked if they would sell us just the arms seperate as this is what wears for us. They said YES if we bought enough. So we did and now have replacement arms for the carbs. Not at shop right now but seems the bore is like .587 inches on our carbs. What is the bore size on those? We machined an aluminum arm to go on the top of them because we run a solid linkage to ours with the carbs mounted sideways. MODS please note: not trying to push products. Last time I helped out a lot. I slipped up and said where I worked. WELL that did not go good because they deleted everything I had posted with helping people. Problem is I am on many sites and some sites you have to say if you are with a company. I slipped once on the site after answering a lot of questions on others and put where I was from. Bad Mistake. If an issue? Sorry. was not to have an issue and only helping.

Rick

If it is like the carbs we use? They used to CA glue the lows. Don't ask me why they did it though. They claimed so it could not be adjusted for smog or some lame reason. When we told them they had to be adjustable. They quit putting CA glue in it. I would spend a lot of time with CA remover and finally they would turn. Hated those early days. The slot on the low speed housing is so You can assemble them if they have the aluminum barrels in them on yours? The arms are replaceable if needed. With us running 18,000 rpm and above all the time. The arms will melt the steel ball under it into the ramp of the arm creating a divot. So the arm ramp up than it hits the detent and drops down. We asked if they would sell us just the arms seperate as this is what wears for us. They said YES if we bought enough. So we did and now have replacement arms for the carbs. Not at shop right now but seems the bore is like .587 inches on our carbs. What is the bore size on those? We machined an aluminum arm to go on the top of them because we run a solid linkage to ours with the carbs mounted sideways. MODS please note: not trying to push products. Last time I helped out a lot. I slipped up and said where I worked. WELL that did not go good because they deleted everything I had posted with helping people. Problem is I am on many sites and some sites you have to say if you are with a company. I slipped once on the site after answering a lot of questions on others and put where I was from. Bad Mistake. If an issue? Sorry. was not to have an issue and only helping.
They ought to let you alone mate. You give solid advice, that (at least I) is very much appreciated.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks