Yankee 1:4 Need Some Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much you want for it

LOL That was the reason for the post ---Not sure what the going price is on these especially with this body. I've seen these at really silly prices and then others at the price of a new FG. I also have a spare motor.

If you're serious we could meet since we are both on LI and talk about it after you see the car.

I'm don't leave in LI I leave in Philadelphia lol but I go there like every month or sometimes twice but yeah I'm interested

I looked back at the IM where you said you ran here on LI so I just assumed you lived here. When are you coming back? I will certainly try and connect so you could see the car.

I have the spare motor, servos and RX-TX for the car so aside from fuel lines and gas I think its ready to go.

Any idea if that lid is available anywhere? I have a Thunderbird and I'd love to do something with that body.
20160109_112908_zpsyd3djbma.jpg

20160109_112947_zpsu9rzddgd.jpg

20160109_112923_zpsjnwefwl5.jpg

I believe that body was created as stated above by a local hobby shop and part of the reason for the initial post was to get that kind of information. It's pretty cool to see that running down the street ---It turns some heads. Above are front and read views.
A lot of those body they don't make any more I'm still surprised that you can get some parts for them if you go to the site they are building 1/5 scale just like the fg

A lot of those body they don't make any more I'm still surprised that you can get some parts for them if you go to the site they are building 1/5 scale just like the fg

Yes I saw that and I've seen a few 1:5 /1:6 scale plus the 1:4 scale but none with this body. The guy I got the car from bought it in NY at a local hobby shop and Jammer said he thought it (the body)was made locally. Parts can still be found if you are looking here in the US but lots of parts to be had if you look at say eBay Germany. The hardest part to find is a steering servo. I was looking to get a spare but the rebuilt spare was $300 so I don't have a spare. The motor I found as a back-up was up for auction at the wrong time and I snagged it at a good price. This car is complete except for gas and fuel lines.

I would prefer, just me, the Porsche had more color.

Not a big fan of white on sports cars, looks good only on quadcopters, je je.

I had the opportunity to see one of those Redcat trucks, they are big and look solid built. Nice collection!

I like the Montecarlo look of the vintage car, its in pristine condition.

I had the opportunity to see one of those Redcat trucks, they are big and look solid built. Nice collection!

That an fg truck if im not mistaken

I like white ----Supposed to be a T-Bird but I guess it could pass a Monte and the truck is an FG Stadium Truck that is a blast to run.

Last edited:
I think you can use the servos from a 1/5 scale

Hey Bud I was out of town and just got back this afternoon.

The only 1:5 scale servo that you can use is for the throttle and brakes. The steering servo is pretty cool but rare as hens teeth. I found one working servo and the guy wanted $300 for it. Most of the Yankees I've seen for sale come with out the steering servo.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks