Yankee 1:4 Need Some Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea how to do that and I would hate to screw up the process and ruin this body.

OK---------------------- Monster air says you can really drift that 5 of yours. If you do decide to make a NY visit don't do it next weekend I'm tied up from Friday till Monday.

I have been looking for a 5 roller ---The 4wd is a whole different platform from my bajas and 2wd FG. Time to diversify. Never thought about drifting with a 5t.

Lol I have 2 I almost sold one but now since I made one for onroad I can't lol 1 for offroad and 1 for onroad

Nice ---I bought the FG for my on-road fun and the others are really off road only although I have slicks for the 5t & 5b for tuning and goofing around in the street. I hate running off road tires on the street.

I guess it was finally time to add the avatar----If you look at the bodies there is a theme. Working on a similar theme for the Porsche. The Phoenix is my company logo and I worked it into my hobby

20150502_162151_zpswnno2v6h.jpg

This is the guy I use for my wraps --- Crazy into RC -1:1 Dirt track cars and snowmobiles
http://stores.ebay.com/justaracer/

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks