You learn something new everyday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but it wouldn't be hardly as fast! And you could run on more local tracks. A lot of you guys have em but are frustrated with how difficult is is to start and run them. I used to be the same way until Botajell. He made a world of difference. Got me to pull my old Ofna Hyper 7 off the shelf and start her right up. Pull em off the shelves!!!!!:p
I wish I had at least 1 on the shelf, sold the last to fund the 70cc (ironic cuz I still am saving ????) but yes botajell is correct, the last 1 I had was a Mugen mbx5t, wayyy outdated but it was durable as hell and even tho I had a crappy sh motor, it still was pretty reliable. Back plate roto start/pull start Motors are compete trash. Truggy with a decent bumpbox motor is the way to go. I'm my LST aftershock I had a lrp 30x, felt ported but it probably wasn't, was super super fast, almost did backflips, did alot of wheelies, broke many parts, but back to the point, that motor is great but the rotostart back plate makes it crap from all the air leaks, was Gunna take it out and put in the Mugen, but a backplate screw broke off in the block trying to get it out and I accidentally craked the block (something I would do) and had to sell it for parts, Mugen sat for another couple months then decided to sell it.

True but it wouldn't be hardly as fast! And you could run on more local tracks. A lot of you guys have em but are frustrated with how difficult is is to start and run them. I used to be the same way until Botajell. He made a world of difference. Got me to pull my old Ofna Hyper 7 off the shelf and start her right up. Pull em off the shelves!!!!!:p
@crucialRC not help here!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I was so close to getting the TLR 4.0
Iv watch a stack of Botajell vids(y):unsure:
Kinda what kicked of the whole RC thing for me(y)

Miss the nitros.i have lst v1 cant find the parts to fix it. Took it apart 7 years ago one day I'll look again.buddy of mine just gave me a old savage with a brand new ofna pico 7 port still in the box one day when I'm bored I'll put it back together

I have the XXL conversion and ended up MacGyvering an electric system into it. It has become one of my favorite drives. The default wheels suck dindongs. Get some SRC crushers and go nuts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks