Your Monster Truck Pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trentonrc, you are truly an artist. I am not a big fan of skulls tbh but the truck with seats and roll bar has to be one of the coolest looking blends... hell what am I saying, all of them have some nice choices in colors. I am just starting to play with an airbrush. it'll take me gallons of paint to learn some of that stuff

Nice paint job.
Where are your alloy side protectors - DEFINITELY necessary when you use it 'seriously'.
For the same reason, get the alloy roll bar set.
I modified a set to 'look more realistic' on my Blue Thunder, and it's already saved the body in the first roll it had - much more than decoration.
Alan.

Hey thanks guys,
I didn't put on the alloy side protectors because I was in the process of cutting out aluminum sheet metal to cover the open spaces in the FG side alloy protectors. I completed one side yesterday. I will do the other side this week. I'll post up pix soon

Good on you.
Take a look at Global Warming. Thunder in the Snow 2. I basically FILLED the truck with snow up to ABOVE the hydro master cylinder - so see if you can engineer in deflectors behind the front wheels also - beyond my means - got none!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks