Your Monster Truck Pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From today's experience, I need a full-width deflector at the front, to stop ingress into the sevo area - steering, throttle/brake, etc.
ALL of this area up to the fuel tank was full of snow - had a blast doing it, but it was only during 10-15 minutes' 'fun' !!
I even had snow around the engine and definitely around the rear diff!!
I've included one shot of the 'aftermath' of my 'fun' !!

Last edited:
I'm saying nothing!!
Radio box is in the re-located position for 4-servo mounting, at the back of the servo tray.
I've had the truck next to a radiator as shown in the photos, at that angle for 5 hours. All's dry now.
I'll leave it another couple of days next to it's normal 'low heat' radiator before I 'play silly buggers' with it again - as I tend to do - can't resist it!!

picture.php
heres mine

man i have been away from this thread for a while,all u guys got some very nice trucks,good to see,
Super654,very nice build,i cant tell from the pics its a little dark in the spurgear section,is that a 2speed on there?i like the way it sits with the tire and rim combo,and the blacked out body looks tuff as nails,,must be a blast to run:scooter:

man i have been away from this thread for a while,all u guys got some very nice trucks,good to see,
Super654,very nice build,i cant tell from the pics its a little dark in the spurgear section,is that a 2speed on there?i like the way it sits with the tire and rim combo,and the blacked out body looks tuff as nails,,must be a blast to run:scooter:

Single speed mate

Call of Duty 4

I worked all day on this day... with the stencils, and vinyl cutter mapping out the design, and sizing everything. Worth it i think it came out great!

IMG_1886.gif

IMG_1889.gif

IMG_1890.gif

IMG_1890.gif

IMG_1897.gif

IMG_1901.gif

IMG_1902.gif

what do you think?

taking longer than i though! I spend only 1 hour a day on it, due to that fact that im painting so many damn bodies for customers! lol! Will keep u posted! :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks