Your Monster Truck Pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ trentonRC, how much do you charge for a custom paint job??

the sky is the limit when it's someone else:party-time: money! lol!

Depends on your dreams and what you really want on your truck!
I just did a F-150 from Kill Bill "The Puss Wagon" Charger 150.00 for my work plus the body & shipping.

the sky is the limit when it's someone else:party-time: money! lol!

Depends on your dreams and what you really want on your truck!
I just did a F-150 from Kill Bill "The Puss Wagon" Charger 150.00 for my work plus the body & shipping.

Trenton,
I want Ford F150 Harley Davidson logo and the F150 Harley davidson body stripes on my truck. Can you do it after my body has been painted or I would need to start with a brand new unpainted body??

Trenton,
I want Ford F150 Harley Davidson logo and the F150 Harley davidson body stripes on my truck. Can you do it after my body has been painted or I would need to start with a brand new unpainted body??

will need a new body for sure bro. And the work will be insane! :devil:

Hi trentonrc awsome work i have 2 boddies for now that i would love for you to do, 1 is a MCD monster truck and 2nd is a FG race truck (caterpillar rig) so if you are interested can you give me all your info please or email me at [email protected] thanks and by the way i live in Canada.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks