Your Monster Truck Pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my fg in pieces at the moment

:cool2: some pics for now with my shelf body:blush:

Attachments

• 104_2201.jpg
    104_2201.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 372
  • 104_2228.jpg
    104_2228.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 342
  • 104_2220.jpg
    104_2220.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 800
  • 104_2216.jpg
    104_2216.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 104_2206.jpg
    104_2206.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 426
agh u had to ask!LOL, waz in a rush to take the pics put the tires on realized afterwards.the body is a (new bright) off an elec truck,not my trashin body.

Todd,

Do you think the LST shocks perform better then the dual shocks that come stock? Do the LST shocks just bolt right on?

-Michael

All of those truck are killer! I don't own one but all of these pics and the info on this site is going to get me in trouble!

I am already searching for prices! LOL SMaxxin... if I get one of these... can I move in with you?..... cuz The wife would kick me out!

Tom

Todd,

Do you think the LST shocks perform better then the dual shocks that come stock? Do the LST shocks just bolt right on?

-Michael
they ride better over all but i have not tried any big jumps. the only thing i did to get them to work was different shock bushings and heavier oil and rcraven springs.

I am already searching for prices! LOL SMaxxin... if I get one of these... can I move in with you?..... cuz The wife would kick me out!

Tom
just don't tell her how much they cost. and when it shows up have a paid trip to a spa or something like that waiting for her.

Well, couldn't wait for spring cleaning so, I'm doing some early winter cleaning. My FGMT went through the tear down process and the Baja is next.
I cleaned and completely tore everything including the engine down and replaced or refurbished them all. In all I think I went through about 40.00. Very happy with that!:)
I redid the side pods and am quite happy with how sturdy the new ones are without the car door trim holding the edges. I ended up using some stainless screws instead of pop rivets to hold them to the side. The front mount and side mounts hold the rest together.
DSC04655.jpg
DSC04656.jpg
DSC04657.jpg
DSC04654.jpg
DSC04647.jpg
Oh, and the new addition of the alloy servo plate and battery holder! Thanks hellya.:):):):)

they ride better over all but i have not tried any big jumps. the only thing i did to get them to work was different shock bushings and heavier oil and rcraven springs.

I ran LST socks on my savvy and LST (of course), i first tried the rcraven 8-15lb springs and then hotracing gun metal 8lb springs... believe it or not the hotracing ones were way stiffer (no preload required) and gave a way better ride and jumping capability, they're cheap enough so I'd recommend trying a set...I guarantee they'll be better on the heavier FG
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Racing---LST---8lb-Gun-Metal-High-Lift-Spring_W0QQitemZ390006538583QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081107?IMSfp=TL081107118005r170

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks