zeds brother from another mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
so this is who you been hanging with
?? Saw that before I even built mine. His is wayyy different than mine, he used a chopped up crankcase from a scooter along with a scooter cyl, scooter ignition, crank, ect. His runs very well to be honest!
is who you been hanging with
No, ive been hanging with you guys, that's why my poop doesn't run???, if I was hanging with him it would be running 6 months ago ???

and get race gas

Just get all that other poop and some normal premium petrol. Race fuel really won't help you until you get a baseline tune anyway. All the extra octane does is reduce knock during an aggressive tune. Octane just increases the amount of oxygen in the atomized fuel (in a vacuum). It alone will not actually make more power. E85 is the same principle. You need to have an engine that is already producing X power and want to improve it using your own tuning experience before you start going with exotic fuels and tuning principles.

You've had a ton of serious setbacks by trying to over reach your own goals with no budget. While I respect your verve, I also think that you are being your own worst enemy here. Try resetting yourself to the minimum viable product with the power plant you have and once you get it running, you can go berserk.

I assure you, running a 71cc motor in your Baja on regular petrol will blow your fekking mind, and break a ton of parts. There's no need to set unrealistic expectations for yourself. You need to learn to crawl before you walk.

I really don't want to see another episode of "Z gives in the ghost" again and have everyone on the forum walk you back from the edge. I want to see you succeed. But you gotta give the "I need only this or that kind of fuel" mindset a back seat to actually getting a running project off the ground. Make her run and move. Then make the power you want.

Just get all that other poop and some normal premium petrol. Race fuel really won't help you until you get a baseline tune anyway. All the extra octane does is reduce knock during an aggressive tune. Octane just increases the amount of oxygen in the atomized fuel (in a vacuum). It alone will not actually make more power. E85 is the same principle. You need to have an engine that is already producing X power and want to improve it using your own tuning experience before you start going with exotic fuels and tuning principles.

You've had a ton of serious setbacks by trying to over reach your own goals with no budget. While I respect your verve, I also think that you are being your own worst enemy here. Try resetting yourself to the minimum viable product with the power plant you have and once you get it running, you can go berserk.

I assure you, running a 71cc motor in your Baja on regular petrol will blow your fekking mind, and break a ton of parts. There's no need to set unrealistic expectations for yourself. You need to learn to crawl before you walk.

I really don't want to see another episode of "Z gives in the ghost" again and have everyone on the forum walk you back from the edge. I want to see you succeed. But you gotta give the "I need only this or that kind of fuel" mindset a back seat to actually getting a running project off the ground. Make her run and move. Then make the power you want.
It's not to make more power is why I want race gas, it's to reduce the chance of detonation. That's the last thing I want so I'd rather pay a couple bucks more for it than blow a hole in my piston lol. 93 octane is pushing it, if that, I don't want detonation come knocking on my poop and then I got even more setbacks.

It's not to make more power is why I want race gas, it's to reduce the chance of detonation. That's the last thing I want so I'd rather pay a couple bucks more for it than blow a hole in my piston lol. 93 octane is pushing it, if that, I don't want detonation come knocking on my poop and then I got even more setbacks.

I ran ethanol free 91 in my 90cc, 65cc, for a tank or two and never had issues. You'll be fine to run 93 in it to get it going.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks