Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also asked Sean how much they can will be reducing off the price on long blocks for Black Friday and Christmas. Cuz I wanna see if I should nsave all my $$, skip black Friday and then just buy the motor at Christmas time, or just buy sum chassis upgrades on both black Friday and Christmas.

You don't even need leashes. You can go to the nearest craft store and get some nylon webbing in pretty much any color for super cheap. I just wanted to provide the video as a starting point. There's a lot of possibilities here for creativity.
Ok next time I'm/were over there I'll pick some up. Hopefully they have sum in purp ??

Alright so change of plans. On my parts list I was Gunna get kraken clipless hinge pins, well I personally think that's a. Total waste of Moneym sure they are hardened and are clipless (duh), but 65 is hella $$ for those lol. So with the extra $$ im Gunna go for this instead of the 34 piston port
http://www.oneillbrothers.com/rc-ca...-mod-zenoah-g320rc-31-8cc-long-block-859.html
Will rip ? almost the same as Doug's motor in his kraken sx5 and what @AnubisBC just installed into his Baja 5t, just this is a 32cc, doesn't have the +2mm stroker. Which means more rpms ?

Alright so change of plans. On my parts list I was Gunna get kraken clipless hinge pins, well I personally think that's a. Total waste of Moneym sure they are hardened and are clipless (duh), but 65 is hella $$ for those lol. So with the extra $$ im Gunna go for this instead of the 34 piston port
http://www.oneillbrothers.com/rc-ca...-mod-zenoah-g320rc-31-8cc-long-block-859.html
Will rip ? almost the same as Doug's motor in his kraken sx5 and what @AnubisBC just installed into his Baja 5t, just this is a 32cc, doesn't have the +2mm stroker. Which means more rpms ?

You can get wall hangers a the dollar store!....:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks