Z's Indoor Work Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
No your not hellucinating, no your not having a dream of this very rare sight, this sight is about as rare as a unicorn and your about to see it, ready???.............

I cleaned my freaking RC room!!!!!!! This never happens ??. Been here for 5 hours picking up my table, vaccuming, cleaning carpet stains (due to my dumbass), gathering tools, sweeping the metal shaving off the table, cleaning the oil residue and stains off the table, ect15649883944277575235835151604490.jpg
15649884258292806571289530136288.jpg
Still got to separate all my tools into separate boxes (so I'm not digging through one huge box for a half hour trying to find the 10mm socket or micro screwdriver) but that's tomorrows shenanigans. Today is a win in my book ? and I just realized that I posted this in a wrong sub forum, should be in general chaos ?‍♂️?

Go to the nearest dollar store and get those stack'em drawers . Look like plastic totes but with drawers in side. They clean up a hobby room great and they are cheap! I got one in shop that is almost 100% covered with DDM stickers. Those guy's love me..Lol
Oh yea , you better hide that BONG better over by that TX, The popo is going to get ya!

Last edited:
Looks good Z. Now come over to my place and clean up my work bench ?
Hmmmmm for how much pay? If no pay than sum train play? Cuz either of em would help out
Go to the nearest dollar store and get those stack'em drawers . Look like plastic totes but with drawers in side. They clean up a hobby room great and they are cheap! I got one in shop that is almost 100% covered with DDM stickers. Those guy's love me..Lol
Oh yea , you better hide that BONG better over by that TX, The popo is going to get ya!
LMFAO bong ??? yeah I do need to get them drawers, I needed to 4 yrs ago when I got into the hobby, just wayy to damn cheap ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ once the engines done I need to work on my workspace and make it better, no more ghetto hacking poop together c

LOL....I got 3 or 4 nitro engine sitting on my dresser!

I got lucky an snatch up 2 of those rolling tv & vcr stands ,those make good storage units ,something like this one ,
the prison shut down an the city got a bunch ,an I ask them if I can have 2 of them ,so I got 2 of them ,I store
my transmitters an spare part in the cabinet section!

No your not hellucinating, no your not having a dream of this very rare sight, this sight is about as rare as a unicorn and your about to see it, ready???.............

I cleaned my freaking RC room!!!!!!! This never happens ??. Been here for 5 hours picking up my table, vaccuming, cleaning carpet stains (due to my dumbass), gathering tools, sweeping the metal shaving off the table, cleaning the oil residue and stains off the table, ectView attachment 52653
View attachment 52654
Still got to separate all my tools into separate boxes (so I'm not digging through one huge box for a half hour trying to find the 10mm socket or micro screwdriver) but that's tomorrows shenanigans. Today is a win in my book ? and I just realized that I posted this in a wrong sub forum, should be in general chaos ?‍♂️?

Mom and Dad got on your ass about the mess didn't they.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

K so did my tool organization today ??
Here's overall 15650609588751272246265693210106.jpg
The clear box in the far left corner is wrenches, one in the top right is screw drivers, the blue thing is my most commonly used tools (bassically a shortcut, just take it out of there instead of looking for the took i need) and pit bag.
15650609812712152214096594415918.jpg
And that's the box of fabrication stuff (such as rotary tool attachment, drill bits, taps, countersinks, file, sanding stuff, and brushes. I did loose a bit of table space but that's better than getting frustrated and looking for a tool for a half hour lol. Oh and Doug, before y ask, I did watch her 40 min vid ?

Attachments

• 15650609732981801554713067088890.jpg
    15650609732981801554713067088890.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 9
LOl.......I guess I am going to have to start a thread on mine!

Looks great ,you have a shop in your house ,lucky you ,you forgot to pick up your drill ,already starting
off with bad habits!.....LOL

I want you to do a weely log on how long it will stay that way!....:cool:

LOl.......I guess I am going to have to start a thread on mine!

Looks great ,you have a shop in your house ,lucky you ,you forgot to pick up your drill ,already starting
off with bad habits!.....LOL

I want you to do a weely log on how long it will stay that way!....:cool:
Thx, I didn't forget my drill I just was about to mount my extension cable under my table for the drill and for charging my small drill and the trucks batteries ? ok I guess I'll change the name of this thread to "my Work Shop" or something like that and keep it updated every week, will probably get me in the habit of staying tidy aswell!

Id be so paranoid with the carpets in that room Z? one drop of silicon diff oil and y feked? few years back lived in a place where i had to work inside ....
Got some of the cheap vinyl floor cover its real nasty? shite ? used tacks and gaffer tape to hold it down? bright side the carpet was perfect when we moved out? also if you put on upside down there is no heck pattern??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks