Premium members don't see ads.Click hereto upgrade.

Z's Indoor Work Shop

AnubisBC

I don't have any holders or anything. My bench is right next to my tool box in the garage, so I just have everything hanging out in drawers or in my tackle box. But considering your situation, maybe some organizational bits will help you keep things in line. Definitely get a mag tray or two. Super helpful, and cheap.!

dougstar

So ok, my room is a crap hole again lol. I'll tell you why, it's not because I'm lazy, it's because I didn't have time in the weekend to straighten it up. The reason it got so messy was cuz the Baja stuff, running up and down to get tools, and when we were changing the right shock on our Altima, same thing, running up and down grabbing stuff, so it got scattered, and I need to collect all my crap from the garage. But here's the pics anywaysView attachment 52779
looks like crusty hard toilet paper on the floor there Zed:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:πŸ–•;)

Z.hb71

getting your tool out can get messy when you are busy .......hold on did i say that right:eek::eek::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:πŸ‘
Yes, yes you did. I do like getting messyπŸ˜±πŸ€£πŸ˜† esp one Saturday nights when you got plenty of time to enjoy yourself and go through as much rolls of paper as you want, if you know what I mean, oh wait, you do 😱😨🀣🀣🀣

Z.hb71

+1(y) couple good sorting trays will go along way. also nice to know where your stuff is(y)
I do have a specific box for just hardware but that doesn't help when your dissasembling something. I also need this stalwart-tool-storage-bins-75-7422-64_1000.jpg
That would help alot. And then another 8foot table lol

Z.hb71

It looks like you had a good time last night Z ,why is your vaccum cleaner so short?
🀣🀣 Because the head thingy can be removed so you can clean y car or something. I was using it to suck up metal shaving when I was doing the thread insert

Z.hb71

The shop is restored. And moved my black table a wee bit. Didn't like how it was positioned.
15661848946226362756882486910477.jpg
And the Baja is in its nesting place
15661849203697896702903765182072.jpg
Really really want to get some red or a bluish purple led strips and put them along the top of the walls (so it's almost unnoticeable) so I can just have red lighting (for a dark atmosphere, it's just how I am lol) when I turn off the main lights, i think it would look cool and be great for some cool pics. More ideas....more ideas......