Premium members don't see ads.Click hereto upgrade.

Z's Indoor Work Shop

Z.hb71

I recycle old holey socks ,come to find out ,you can use them for other things other than a grease rag!....:whistle:
yep, for storage :oops: they become crusty after a couple hours tho, i would know :whistle::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Z.hb71

Haven't updated here in a while 😶 but bassically, it's back to it's most common state that Is a crap hole! 😂 Wayyy too lazy to actually pick it up plus my motor isn't back together
IMG_20190925_214144.jpg

AnubisBC

Don't beat yourself up. That's the normal state of being for my shop, office and art studio. I only clean them up when there's nothing productive to do and I'm bored. Or if I need an absolutely clean space to certain work.

Z.hb71

Don't beat yourself up. That's the normal state of being for my shop, office and art studio. I only clean them up when there's nothing productive to do and I'm bored. Or if I need an absolutely clean space to certain work.
Not really bearing my self up just hate a messy place lol. I need another 8ft table, the stuff on the floor is what reallly bothers me.

AnubisBC

It won't matter. My studio was nothing but table and shit still managed to make it to the floor. I despise clutter too, but when I'm in my work space, I can't be bothered to clean it up because I'm doing creative things. And those things always take precedence over housekeeping...

Z.hb71

It won't matter. My studio was nothing but table and shit still managed to make it to the floor. I despise clutter too, but when I'm in my work space, I can't be bothered to clean it up because I'm doing creative things. And those things always take precedence over housekeeping...
Yep. Cant be bothered most the time lol.

Z.hb71

Annnnd it's time to clean the shite hole 👍🤣
IMG_20191009_185341.jpgand don't be fooled, I didn't just suddenly decide to get my act together, only because some family is coming over and I don't wanna look like a bum (hard for me to do 😂)

cbaker65

Nah 😂🤣after sum being bent over for a couple hours and organizing (with some pulling in between!), I think I'm done. I'm Gunna run the vacuum thru here tomorrow (12am and I don't wanna wake anyone up) View attachment 53678
Your room should stay spotless when you don't have a running engine!
Your room should stay spotless when you don't have a running engine!
Oh ,put the vaccum motor in your Baja!...

cbaker65

Hell no. Cheaper just to go get a longblock
But ,you still aren't having NO RC fun ,at any giving moment , I can step out my front door an do that regardless of what I step out with ,maybe I will get out today with one of my nitro rigs or my E-rig ,I will always have some kind of RC enjoyment!....:cool:

Z.hb71

But ,you still aren't having NO RC fun ,at any giving moment , I can step out my front door an do that regardless of what I step out with ,maybe I will get out today with one of my nitro rigs or my E-rig ,I will always have some kind of RC enjoyment!....:cool:
The reason as to why I don't wanna get a longblock or anything is becuase there's more to that. I'll need carb, pull start, isolator, clutch system, ECT ECT. That's like $200, I can do alot with 200.