Z's Indoor Work Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you slinging ? ? or do you actually want to know ?

LOL ....no ,I am serious ,I need tires for my Mgt. ,but I don't want the normal size wide tire ,that one laying
on the floor looks like a narrow one ,I need the width & tallness of it!

I don't think you'll find that tread pattern but the Baja wheel/tire size might look proper on your mgt.

It doesn't have to be that tread pattern ,would be nice though ,I am looking for a narrower tire then what
is normal that is on my truck!
I seen that new show ,Mudder truckers ,they use a tractor tire ,an they look fekin awesome on those trucks ,
with those tires ,I can also get some hella power out of my truck!

Might look into those tires in the RC tractor world ,I looked on Ebay ,but could not find them there either!

Or ,maybe a 1/5 scale SC tires would work ,they would have the tallness!

Fek that was a while ago ?? didn't get much done, cleaned sum up last week n jus took a ? on it today ?View attachment 54775
Back to our regularly scheduled program. @Z.hb71 for about $30 you can get a couple of 8'x1"x2", a hand full of 8d nails, hand full of drywall screws, 4'x4' peg board, and a bunch of hooks to hang tools and hobby supplies. I'm not even a neat freak but there is something about a garage/workshop with tools hanging on the wall that looks really nice.

Peg board
Hook set

Back to our regularly scheduled program. @Z.hb71 for about $30 you can get a couple of 8'x1"x2", a hand full of 8d nails, hand full of drywall screws, 4'x4' peg board, and a bunch of hooks to hang tools and hobby supplies. I'm not even a neat freak but there is something about a garage/workshop with tools hanging on the wall that looks really nice.

Peg board
Hook set
Yeah that would be sweet ? I will see if me mum n dad will let me ?? cuz buckets for tools are annoying as shite lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks